Black and White Prelude - The Return of Lysandre?

Police trucks surrounded the outskirts of Laverre City on consulting on the Poké Ball Factory; Looker ducked out from the truck being handed a report. "Talk to me, what's going on in there?"

Two officers began walking with Looker as they approached Emma, who was also standing by. "Reports came in an hour ago of the factory being captured by an unknown party. We haven't heard anything from the culprits or the hostages. We can only guess who's behind it?"

Looker gave a nod and a concerned look as he met with Emma. "I'm sorry I've been away for so long."

Emma shook her head with a deep sigh. "You couldn't have known... My home." She wipes her eyes, coming to her senses. "Never mind that we have the place surrounded, but we don't know what we're getting ourselves into."

Looker began flicking through the case files concerned. "Is it him?"

"We believe it so. Two years missing, and now he pops up here; what's his goal?"

"Lysandre... Have we got any eyewitnesses on him?"

Emma shook her head. "No, but who else could it be? I've called for backup."

"Who have we got?"

"Your favourite Agent."

Looker smiled at this, handing back the report. "I'll be sure to welcome Agent Hisui myself then."

****

It felt so quick, but our school trip was interrupted yet again as Nemona and I were taken into action. It was all so much of a rush we didn't even get to say goodbye to Kieran or Carmine. The truck came to a halt as it opened, and I saw Looker waiting for us. I stepped out, hands in my pockets, sighing. "I can never quite escape you no matter where I go, can I?"

"It's good to see you too, Agent Hisui."

Nemona followed, looking confused. "Agent Hisui? You didn't tell me you were a part of the International Police."

"It wasn't meant to be a full-time gig, just when I had to clear my name in Alola. Guess I wasn't fired then?"

Looker turned, ushering us along. "Walk with me. Can you vouch for your friend?"

"I can; she's a Champion trainer from Paldea like me. Whatever danger lies ahead, we can handle it."

Looker smiled to himself, nodding. "Good to hear you've got your fighting spirit back. I'm sorry for what happened to Goodra."

"T-Thanks," I mutter, staring at a vast factory wholly cut off by the police. Standing in the police car, I looked out towards the factory. "What's the sitrep?"

"This place produces the Poké Balls for all of Kalos; it also provides a good portion to Paldea and Galar. Even if just going down for a few hours is a problem."

Looking down at the others, I began juggling my Poké Ball with a hum. "Who's behind this? Zephyr?"

"We believe it to be Team Flare's former leader, Lysandre."

My eyes widened slightly as I jumped down, sitting in the car. "The leader thought to be dead? You don't think the  destruction of the Ulitmate Weapon freed him?"

"We cannot rule out this possibility. Not to mention, this isn't the first time Team Flare have tried to gain control of the Poké Ball Factory; this was part of their scheme two years ago before a group of children stopped them."

"You know, evil teams being stopped by children is becoming a running theme." I joke now, fully jumping down. "If Lysandre is back, taking control of the Poké Ball Factory is bad news. Being the only people to catch any Pokemon in the region could be enough to sway the tide in their favour."