Sun and Moon Arc Final Chapter - The Boy and His Zorua

"My dream is almost within reach."

"I can see it, the future becoming a reality."

"I just need more time."

I don't know how long I was out. I don't know what happened. But I began to awake with a heavy blast of wind brushing against my face. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked to be riding on something. A Pokémon? Everything was a blur as a lightning strike ignited what little I could see.

When I was coming too again, I felt a sudden push; I was falling. Falling.

Falling!

I shot awake, falling high from the sky. Swinging my arms around, I yelled, unable to stop myself. Reaching for my Pokeballs, my belt was gone. It must have fallen off during the battle. Screaming, I suddenly saw Iron Illusion falling beside me, just as scared.

I grabbed her, gripping my partner close. "Mimi! I got you!"

It felt like an entirety as I fell, but eventually, I crashed into the water. Gasping for air, I struggled to reach land coughing up seawater. Hunched over, shivering, I didn't let go of Iron Illusion, who was just as banged up. Lying on a soft beach, the sun glossed over me. I felt exhausted, weak and drained.

What little I managed to see, I didn't recognise. Cliffsides, what looked to be a house over the horizon and just ahead of a Pokemon centre? I didn't have any energy to move as I huddled Iron Illusion as if my life depended on it.

Looking up my vision was all over the place as a single man approached hands in his pocket. "P-Please help me." 

"Help you?" He said with a smirk. "Hmm, Humble yourself. You are facing the world's greatest Trainer.  I believe help should come both ways, If you desire my aid I'll consider it if you join my team."

"Help you?"

Looking down at me the man nodded. "It's not necessarily a waste to help others without asking for anything in return. That's because that favour becomes a powerful negotiation tool when you want someone to act a certain way. What say you, trainer from another time?"

"W-Who are you?" I whimper holding Iron Illusion close to me not trusting this man whatsoever.

"Who else? The ultimate goal of Team Rocket is to use Pokémon to rule the world. I, Giovanni, am its leader!" Taking his hands out of his pocket in a mocking way he walked closer holding his hand out. "I can tell, trainer from another time you are more than meets the eye. That Pokémon is more than enough proof. Why not put that strength to good use, in my Team Rainbow Rocket?"

I could tell Iron Illusion was against the idea but I had no idea what was going on. "Can you help me save my world?"

"Team Rainbow Rocket has conquered countless worlds, saving yours can come easy if we work together."

Against my better judgment, I took his hand. A faint chuckle emerged as he helped me up. "What's your name kid?"

"Y/N... My name is Y/N and this is my partner Mimi."

"Well then Y/N, I look forward to investing in my future business partner. Shall we get started?"

****

Team Rainbow Rocket Y/N wants to battle.

Taking a step back I readied myself as he pointed his device at me spawning in his first Paradox Pokémon behind me. Turning around I was face-to-face with a Paradox Liligant fire spewing from its arms fizzling out into holographic hands. Y/N pointed to me with a deranged snap shouting orders. "I have no time or use for pointless Pokémon battles, Iron Dancer, focus entirely on the lesser version of me. Break him!"