Sun and Moon Arc Chapter 11 - Rise of Rainbow Rocket

Sitting behind a set of rocks I took my bag off letting out a deep sigh peering over the edge and seeing the police station overrun. Rubbing my face I looked back feeling more agitated than ever. Holding my phone to the sky I was still getting no bars. "This is just great, any of you got any better luck?"

Gladion put his phone away grunting. "Nothing, you think it has something to do with the crooks who took over the station?"

"100%. For all we know they could have full control over the region, Team Rocket."

Lillie crouched down shaking her head at my comment. "It can't be Team Rocket. The group was taken down years ago. First in Kanto and then two years later in Johto. Giovanni is in prison."

"Something tells me these aren't the same group. From the other me to the constant Worm Holes, I think this Team Rainbow Rocket are from another world."

"You're joking? Why come here?"

"When you've taken over your world there's not much else to do than start again," I whisper checking my supplies. They've been trying to break through to this world, each attempt becoming more of a success. If we don't put an end to this we could have a serious problem."

"Well, I'm all up for suggestions, should we storm the base?"

"I'm not equipped enough for an assault. Liligant and Mimikyu are too weak and I'm low on potions. I could rock in there with my Paradox Pokemon and Vulpix but I wouldn't want to take the risk. We have no idea how many members they have." I whisper giving it some thought looking to Zorua I nod. "I have a plan, we surrender."

"What?!" Gladion hissed pinning me to the wall. "Have you lost your mind, how is going in all guns blazing any worse than surrendering?"

"My main team is in there. A dozen more powerful Pokemon. My loyal friends. Goodra, Tinkaton, Espeon, Mawile and Luxio. Worse comes to wear I can always rely on Darkrai. But we need to get in there. So I hand myself over, you two stay back and we'll work from there."

"It's risky. We can't back you up when you're inside."

"You won't have to. I'm staying right here." 

Lillie blinked confused by the whole ordeal. "Can we start again please?"

Looking to Zorua I nodded to her. "Ready for our little trick Mimi?"

Zorua giggled to herself jumping in the air and suddenly turning into a copy of me. Gladion and Lillie stumbled back in shock. "Of course, Zorua's illusion ability. It can transform into other Pokemon to lower their guard. I didn't know it included people too."

"We don't find a reason to use it often. But it has its upsides. Mimi will pose as me and walk in getting captured. No one will bat an eye. Once Mimi is caught they'll call the boss. We'll use that time to sneak in, get my team and fight back. Hopefully, we have a few officers inside to help." I paused looking to Zorua flustered. "It's just..."

Lillie took the hint standing up. "I'll go too, I'll keep Zorua safe. My team is mostly down to cinders anyway, not much I can do in a fight."

"Thank you, Lillie. Once we take back the station we can work on the next step and assess the situation. Gladion, when Lillie and Mimi are taken in we move. My badge should still work on the back entrance. We sneak into the armoury after and the rest is history."

Gladion looked to Lillie pausing muttering under his breath. "Be careful, Lillie."

"You too Gladion."

Moving to the tree lines I saw Lillie and Zorua step out approaching the station hands in the air as Lillie spoke for the two. "Team Rocket! We surrender, we surrender."