one | smith and jones

Other than being known as the most unstable member of her family, Annabelle Mikaelson was also known for just how loyal and devoted she was to her twin brother– someone that had been there for her for as long as she could remember

And this devotion and loyalty that she had for her twin brother– despite not seeing him in three-hundred and five years– was what had her go to the Royal Hope Hospital in the hopes of not only getting herself a human whose neck she could tear into, but also to try and find a witch that could give her the location of her half-brother, which would in turn give her the location of her twin brother, due to just how well-known it was that Klaus didn't stray too far from the coffins that he had with him at all times.

And that was exactly what she was doing.

She had found herself a young woman whose neck that she could tear into and had torn into the young woman's neck before dropping the headless body onto the floor of an empty room just in front of herself and staring down at the headless corpse.

It wasn't long afterwards that the hospital started to shake, which got Annabelle to silently stare at the rolling around head with narrowed eyes before closing her eyes with a sigh when she heard the sound of screaming through the entirety of the hospital.

If there was one thing that Annabelle had grown to truly hate over the centuries in which she'd been a vampire, it was the terrified screams of those that she hadn't had the pleasure to actually scare.

And while Annabelle started to actually consider the idea of going around and killing all of those that were screaming as a result of the hospital's repetitive shaking, the screaming of those in the hospital had stopped for a moment, which got Annabelle to let out a sigh before only staring ahead of herself with a blank look on her face the moment that the screaming had almost immediately resumed once more.

And for the first time in two-hundred and eighty-nine years, she was starting to wish that she'd let her half-brother dagger her like he'd intended on doing to her– instead of snapping his neck and running from him.

Maybe if it wasn't for the fact that she'd snapped his neck and run from him, she wouldn't have been stuck hearing the constant screaming of the staff members and patients in the hospital.

After letting out yet another sigh and shaking her head to herself, she looked away from the head that was rolling itself towards another side of the room and over at a window to see that it was completely dark outside– despite the fact that it had only been light outside just a moment ago.

And then– after slowly walking over towards the nearest window with narrowed eyes and her head tilted to the side– she came to a halt in front of the window and saw that they were no longer in the city of London.

Instead, it looked as if she was now in space and was currently staring at the planet Earth, which made her let out yet another sigh, shortly before she heard yet another scream and saw a single patient standing in the same room as her and screaming as she stared at the headless body that laid on the floor.