six | the lazarus experiment

After pushing up a lever, the Doctor said, "There we go

After pushing up a lever, the Doctor said, "There we go. Perfect landing. Which isn't easy in such a tight spot."

In turn, Martha said to him, "You should be used to tight spots by now. Where are we?"

The Doctor told her, "The end of the line." After watching Martha quickly make her way over towards the door to the TARDIS, he said to her, "No place like it."

After both the Doctor and Martha had nodded their heads at one another, Martha had stepped out of the TARDIS with a grin on her face, only for the grin to fall from her face as she asked him, "Home? You took me home?"

It wasn't even a minute after the Doctor had stepped outside of his TARDIS that Annabelle had quickly sped out of the TARDIS and threw open the front door to Martha's home before she sped away from Martha's home, while the Doctor had only continued to talk to Martha inside of the comfort of her own home.

It wasn't long afterwards that the screaming of a woman could be heard the moment that Annabelle had started to tear into her neck, leaving Annabelle unaware of the fact that a single woman was hiding out inside of a car and secretly taking pictures of her and the way that she carelessly tore into the much younger woman's neck.

* * *

With a scowl on her face and her hands clenched into fists, Annabelle stared up at her half-brother with her eyes narrowed and her head tilted to the side, while Klaus said to her, "Hello, little sister."

In turn, Annabelle said to him, "Niklaus." When Klaus had simply tilted his own head at her, she asked him, "What are you doing here?"

When Klaus didn't respond to her question, she asked him, "Have you come to dagger me yet again just as you've done to me time and time again for centuries now?" When Klaus had only narrowed his eyes at her, she told him, "Well, in that case, then my answer remains the same as it did at that hospital. I would rather Mikael come here and drive that damn stake into my heart than to ever again have that dagger shoved back into my heart and be forced to remain daggered for however long it is that you deem necessary."

With a shake of his head, Klaus said to her, "You don't mean that."

Annabelle replied, "But I do. For over eight-hundred years of my life, I have had to go through the idea of being daggered again and again– no matter what it is that I have done. Whether it is attempting to remove a dagger from the heart of one of our brothers or gathering some witches to help me track down Father in an attempt to kill him myself, I am always in the wrong and I will always receive a dagger to the heart– due to your belief of just how terrible of a sister I am when I have done nothing to you but breathe the very same air that you breathe, brother." When Klaus had only wordlessly eyed her, she raised her head and said to him, "So, go on, then. Dagger me. But just know that if the time ever comes where that dagger is removed from my heart and I happen to find Katerina, I will be sure to kill her myself– just to spite you and ruin whatever chances that you might have for torturing and killing her yourself. After all, you and I both know just how much you resent that bloody doppelgänger after what she did to you. And I would love nothing more than to ruin your chances of exacting your revenge upon her for what she did to you."