twenty six | the stolen earth

After the three of them had taken a quick couple of steps out of the TARDIS, the Doctor said, "It's fine

After the three of them had taken a quick couple of steps out of the TARDIS, the Doctor said, "It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing's wrong. It's all fine." Then he turned his attention over to a man on the street and asked him, "Excuse me, what day is it?"

The man told him, "Saturday."

In turn, the Doctor said, "Saturday. Good." Then he said to himself, "Good. I like Saturdays."

Then Donna asked him, "So I just met Rose Tyler?"

The Doctor said to her, "Yeah."

Donna replied, "But she's locked away in a parallel world."

As he turned to face Donna, the Doctor said to her, "Exactly. If she can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world then that means the walls of the universe are breaking down, which puts everything in danger. Everything. But how?"

Then the three of them stepped back into the TARDIS and closed the door behind themselves, shortly before Annabelle could hear the sound of clinking bottles coming from outside of the TARDIS.

And then following that, Annabelle could hear crashing sounds, but chose to ignore the sounds that she was hearing and turned her focus on to the Doctor, who made his way back over to the controls of the TARDIS.

And while the Doctor messed around with the controls of the TARDIS, Donna told him, "Thing is, Doctor, no matter what's happening, and I'm-I'm sure it's bad, I get that. But Rose is coming back. Isn't that good?"

With a grin on his face, the Doctor said to her, "Yeah."

It was then that an explosion was heard, which got Donna and the Doctor to try and catch themselves as the interior of the TARDIS had shaken because of the explosion.

Annabelle, however, only grabbed onto the controls of the TARDIS and looked between Donna and the Doctor with narrowed eyes, shortly before Donna asked, "What the hell was that?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Don't know. It came from outside."

Then he quickly ran over towards the doors to the TARDIS and opened them, just before Annabelle and Donna had made their way over towards where he was standing.

While Annabelle only tilted her head and stared out at where the man with the truck had only been seen a mere moment ago with her eyebrows furrowed, Donna said, "But we're in space. How did it happen?" While the Doctor quickly ran back over to the controls, Donna asked him, "What did you do?"

After pulling a screen over towards himself, the Doctor said, "We haven't moved. We're fixed." Then– with a raise of his head– he said, "It can't have. No!"

Then he quickly ran back over towards the open doors before he said, "TARDIS is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet! It's gone."