twenty | the doctor's daughter

While the three of them continued to hold on to the controls and Annabelle only continued to remain seated in the Doctor's chair with her head hanging off of the back of it, Donna asked, "What the hell is he doing?"

Then the Doctor said, "The controls aren't working." As he quickly bent over to look at the cut-off hand that was still in the very same container that he got from Captain Jack Harkness, the Doctor told them, "I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it."

In turn, Donna said to him, "I thought that was just some freaky alien thing. Are you telling me it's yours?"

With a mere tilt of his head, the Doctor said to her, "Well..."

Then Martha told Donna, "It got cut off. He grew a new one."

After letting out a gasp, Donna said to the Doctor, "You are completely impossible."

The Doctor replied, "I'm not impossible. Just a bit unlikely."

After Annabelle had simply snorted to herself in response to his words, sparks could be seen coming out of the controls, which got Donna and Martha to fall onto the floor and the Doctor to– quite literally– fall onto Annabelle and the chair that she was sitting on.

And before the Doctor even had the chance to truly process what had just happened, Annabelle pushed him off of her and simply let him land onto the floor of his very own TARDIS with a groan.

Then the Doctor quickly looked between the three of them before he ran over towards the door to the TARDIS and poked his head out of it and then proceeded to walk outside of the TARDIS with Donna, Martha and Annabelle not that far behind him.

It wasn't until they were all outside of the TARDIS that the Doctor asked, "Why did the TARDIS bring us here?"

In turn, Martha said, "Oh, I love this bit."

Donna said to her, "I thought you wanted to go home."

Martha replied, "I know, but all the same... It's that feeling you get."

Then Donna said, "Like you swallowed a hamster."

Just when Martha started to turn her head to look over at Donna with a grin on her face, a voice could be heard saying, "Don't move. Stay where you are!" While the Doctor and Martha were quick to raise their hands over their heads, one of the men carrying guns said, "Drop your weapons!"

The Doctor told him, "We're not armed. Look, no weapons, never any weapons. We're safe."

And while Donna followed suit with raising her hands and Annabelle simply blankly stared at the men that were carrying guns, another one of the men said, "Look at their hands. They're clean."

In turn, the first man said, "Alright, process them. Him first."

As soon as two of them had grabbed onto the Doctor and started to lead him away from Donna, Martha and Annabelle, the Doctor yelled, "Wait! Oi! What's wrong with clean hands?"