nine | the family of blood

While the Doctor had repeatedly looked between Martha and the Matron, Jenny said to him, "Make your decision, Mr

While the Doctor had repeatedly looked between Martha and the Matron, Jenny said to him, "Make your decision, Mr. Smith."

Then Baines said, "Perhaps if that human heart breaks, the Time Lord will emerge."

It was then that the Family had each turned their heads, which allowed Martha to break herself out of the grip that Jenny had on her and grab Jenny's own device before she yelled, "Alright! One more move and I shoot."

With a slight shake of his head, Baines yelled, "Oh, the maid is full of fire!"

In turn, Martha yelled, "And you can shut up!"

While Annabelle had only snorted to herself in response to Martha's words, Martha had quickly pointed the device up at the ceiling and shot a hole into it before pointing the device back at Baines.

It was then that Mr. Clark said, "Careful, Son of mine. She's all for you so that you can live forever."

Then Baines pointed his own device at Martha and said, "Shoot you down."

With a nod of her head, Martha replied, "Try it. We'll die together."

Baines asked her, "Would you really pull that trigger?" When Martha didn't respond, he said, "Looks too scared."

Martha told him, "Scared and holding a gun is a good combination. Do you want to risk it?"

After only looking over at the Doctor, Baines and Mr. Clark had both lowered their weapons, which allowed the Matron to quickly make her way back over towards the Doctor and Annabelle to simply roll her eyes with a sigh.

As she kept the weapon pointed at Baines, Martha said, "Doctor, get everyone out. There's a door at the side. It's over there. Go on!" While others had started to simply talk amongst themselves, Martha yelled, "Do it, Mr. Smith, I mean you!

With a nod of her head, the Matron said, "Do what she said. Everybody out now!" As she made her way over towards another man in the room, she said, "Don't argue, Mr. Jackson. They're mad, that's all we need to know. Susan, Miss Cooper, outside, all of you!"

Then the Doctor had lightly shoved a boy over towards the exit of the room as he said, "Move yourself, boy. Back to the school, quickly!"

Then Martha said to the Doctor, "And you, go on, just shift."

The Doctor asked her, "What about you?"

Martha replied, "Mr. Smith, I think you should escort your lady friend to safety, don't you?"

It wasn't long after she'd said those words that the Doctor had quickly run out of the room, shortly before she heard the Doctor say from the outside of the building, "Mr. Hicks, warn the village. Get everyone out. Latimer, get back to the school. Tell the headmaster..."

In turn, Latimer yelled, "Don't touch me! You're as bad as them."

It was then that Martha had shoved Jenny away from herself, which got both Mr. Clark and Baines to point their weapons back at Martha, who said to them, "Don't try anything. I'm warning you, or sonny boy gets it."