thirty seven | amy's choice

After opening the door to the TARDIS and looking down to see that the TARDIS was standing on a flower bed, the Doctor let Annabelle step out of the TARDIS first before he quickly walked out of it after her and slammed the door shut behind himself ...

After opening the door to the TARDIS and looking down to see that the TARDIS was standing on a flower bed, the Doctor let Annabelle step out of the TARDIS first before he quickly walked out of it after her and slammed the door shut behind himself as he tried to keep himself from ruining any more of the flowers.

It wasn't until he was no longer standing on the flower bed and was now standing just in front of it that he said, "Rory."

With a mere wave of his hands, Rory said, "Annabelle, Doctor."

With a quick point of his fingers, the Doctor told him, "I've crushed your flowers."

In turn, Rory said to him, "Oh, Amy will kill you."

As he took a step closer to Rory, the Doctor asked him, "Where is she?"

Rory said to him, "She'll need a bit longer."

With a scoff, Annabelle said, "What did she do, break a bone or something?"

As he let out a scoff of his own, Rory said to her, "No, she didn't break a bone."

While Annabelle only blankly stared at Rory in response to the tone of voice that he used when talking to her, the Doctor said, "Whenever you're ready, Amy."

It was then that stepped out of the house and made her way over towards them.

And in response to seeing Amy, the Doctor yelled with a point of his finger, "Oh, wahey! You've swallowed a planet."

While Annabelle simply turned to the Doctor and proceeded to stare up at him with a blank look on her face, Amy said, "I'm pregnant."

As he took a step closer to Amy, the Doctor told her, "You're huge."

Amy replied, "Yeah, I'm pregnant."

As he looked Amy over, the Doctor said, "Look at you. When worlds collide."

Amy said to him, "Doctor, I'm pregnant."

After quickly looking between Amy and Rory and wrapping his arms around Amy, the Doctor said, "Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit, apart from age and size."

As she rubbed her stomach, Amy said to him, "Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor." Then she looked over at Annabelle and said to her, "You too, Annabelle."

Shortly after Annabelle had only raised her eyebrows at Amy, the Doctor asked Amy, "Are you pregnant?"

After Rory had only let out a chuckle, the Doctor patted the side of Rory's face and Amy started to walk back towards the house, Annabelle told Rory, "I don't like your hair."

In turn, Rory said to her, "Well, I don't like the fact that– after not seeing each other in five years– the first thing that you do is insult my hair."