thirty five | flesh and stone

While Father Octavian and the others– excluding Annabelle– moved to get themselves up from the floor, the Doctor yelled, "Up! Look up!"

River asked Amy, "Are you okay?"

In turn, Amy asked her, "What happened?"

River told her, "We jumped."

Amy asked her, "Jumped where?"

The Doctor yelled, "Up, up, look up!"

While Annabelle silently eyed Father Octavian and his remaining clerics with narrowed eyes before bringing her gaze up towards the apparent ceiling of the part of the catacombs that they were in, Amy asked, "Where are we?"

River said to her, "Exactly where we were."

In turn, Amy said to her, "No, we're not."

Then the Doctor said to them, "Move your feet!"

After Amy had done just that, the Doctor made his way over towards the dark circle on the floor and pointed his sonic screwdriver at it, which got Amy to ask him, "Doctor, what am I looking at? Explain."

With a sigh, Annabelle said, "With the amount of times that you're saying 'explain', you're starting to sound like a bloody Dalek."

While choosing to ignore Annabelle's words at that exact moment, the Doctor said, "Oh, come on, Amy, think! The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So, what else is still on?"

While Annabelle stared at the Weeping Angels that stood on the actual floor of the catacombs, the Doctor said, "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell." After jumping once more, he said, "Shot out the grav-globe to give us an updraft, and here we are!"

After the Doctor started to point his sonic screwdriver back at the dark circle on the ceiling that they were standing on, Father Octavian said, "Doctor, the statues, they look more like Angels now."

The Doctor told him, "They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army."

After the hatch had opened up and a single light had exploded, one of the clerics said, "They're taking out the lights."

As he pointed his sonic screwdriver up at the Weeping Angels, the Doctor said, "Look at them, look at the Angels." After they did just that and he started to push himself into the hole, he said, "Into the ship now, quickly, all of you!"

Amy asked him, "But how?" When he only dropped himself into the hole, she yelled, "Doctor!"

After the Doctor had landed onto his feet, the Doctor said to her, "It's just a corridor, the gravity orientates to the floor. Now, in here, all of you. Don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move!"

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that Annabelle dropped herself into the hole and landed on her feet before she made her way over towards where the Doctor stood in front of a thing of controls on the wall of the hallway and had his sonic screwdriver pointed at it.