five | evolution of the daleks

While the human Dalek had taken a step in each of their directions and the Doctor had snuck away from the line of humans, it said, "These humans will become like me

While the human Dalek had taken a step in each of their directions and the Doctor had snuck away from the line of humans, it said, "These humans will become like me. Prepare them for hybridization."

In response to the human Dalek's words, the Pig Slaves had made their way over towards the line of humans that Annabelle was standing in, shortly before Martha yelled, "Leave me alone! Don't you dare!"

Then one of the Pig Slaves had made an attempt to grab onto Annabelle, only to stop when Annabelle had grabbed its arms and then proceeded to forcibly rip their arms off of its body, which got one of the Daleks to start to make its way over towards Annabelle and start to yell, "You will not kill our slaves!" When Annabelle had only stared at it with a scowl on her face and her hands clenched into fists, the Dalek yelled, "You will join the other humans!"

When Annabelle didn't make a move to do as the Dalek had just told her to do, Martha yelled, "Annabelle, just do as it says! Just obey!"

Then the Dalek said, "Listen to the female. The female is wise." When Annabelle still didn't make a move, the Dalek yelled, "Obey! You will join the other humans!"

In turn, Annabelle said to the Dalek, "No. I won't."

Then the Dalek yelled, "You will! You will obey! You will obey or you will face extermination!"

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle replied, "Go on, then. Exterminate me." When the Dalek only stared at her, she said, "But something tells me that the human Dalek won't take it too well if you kill me, since apparently I'm to be experimented on by you lot."

Before the Dalek even had the chance to respond to her words, the song Happy Days Are Here Again could be heard playing in the room, which got the human Dalek to ask, "What is that sound?"

It was then that the Doctor had peaked his head out from behind one of the machines in the room and said, "Ah, well now, that would be me." As he walked over towards the Daleks and the spot that Annabelle herself was standing in, he said, "Hello. Surprise! Boo! Etcetera."

While the Doctor had simply pushed himself in front of Annabelle and had his arms out on either side of him to keep Annabelle from going around him, the human Dalek said, "Doctor?"

Then the Dalek that practically stood in place right in front of Annabelle yelled, "The enemy of the Daleks!"

Then another Dalek yelled, "Exterminate!"

It was then that the human Dalek yelled, "Wait!"

In turn, the Doctor said, "Well, then, a new form of Dalek. Fascinating and very clever."

The human Dalek told him, "The Cult of Skaro escaped your slaughter."

While Annabelle had eyed the Dalek that was now standing behind her, the Doctor asked, "How did you end up in 1930?"