seventeen | planet of the ood

After clapping his hands together, the Doctor said, "Set the controls for random

After clapping his hands together, the Doctor said, "Set the controls for random. Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, anywhen in the whole wide... Are you alright?"

With a quick turn of her head, Donna said, "Terrified. I mean, history's one thing, but an alien planet!"

With a mere turn of his own head, the Doctor told her, "I could always take you home."

Donna replied, "Yeah, don't laugh at me."

As he started to make his way over towards Donna, the Doctor said to her, "I know what it's like, everything you're feeling right now. Fear, the joy, the wonder, I get that!"

With a shake of her head, Donna asked him, "Seriously? After all this time?"

With a nod of his head, the Doctor told her, "Yeah! Why do you think I keep going?"

With a wide grin on her face, Donna said, "Oh! Alright, then, you and me both." While Annabelle simply blankly stared at Donna and the Doctor, Donna walked away from the Doctor as she yelled, "This is barmy! I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever done package holidays and now I'm here. This is... It's not... I mean, it's... I don't know, it's all sort of... I don't even know what the word is!"

Then– after opening and closing the door to the TARDIS– Annabelle could hear Donna say, "I've got the word. Freezing."

After watching the Doctor himself step out of the TARDIS, Annabelle heard him yell, "Snow! Ah, real snow. Proper snow at last. That's more like it. Lovely. What do you think?"

Donna said to him, "Bit cold."

Then the Doctor said, "Look at that view."

Donna replied, "Yup, beautiful, cold view."

Then the Doctor said to her, "Millions of planets, millions of galaxies, and we're on this one. 'Molto bene' bellissimo', says Donna. Born in Chiswick. Oh, you've had a life of work and sleep, tell and rent and tax, and takeaway dinners, all birthdays and Christmases, and two weeks' holiday a year, and then you end up here. Donna Noble, citizen of the Earth, standing on a different planet. How about that, Donna?"

However, instead of finding himself looking at Donna after turning his head, he found himself looking at Annabelle, who was only blankly staring at him with her head tilted to the side and her eyes narrowed.

After only staring at Annabelle for a couple of seconds, he asked her, "You doing alright over there, Annabelle?" When she only blinked at him, he asked her, "Are you still having those bad dreams of yours?"

In response to his second question, Annabelle's veins had come onto display, which got him to say, "Whoa. Is that anger that I'm seeing on that face of yours?" After glancing down at Annabelle's hands and seeing that they were now clenched into fists, he said, "It is."