fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship

EGYPT 1334 B

EGYPT 1334 B.C.

With their eyebrows raised, their arms crossed over their chests and their backs leaned against a wall, Annabelle and Kai watched as Queen Nefertiti continued to walk after the Doctor, who said to her, "Bye, then. Lovely meeting you. Sorry about the mess!"

But instead of stepping back inside of the TARDIS, he was grabbed by Queen Nefertiti, who pulled him back out of the TARDIS and pressed the Doctor's back against it, to which the Doctor had only responded with a mere widening of his eyes as he said, "Whoa!"

As she took a step closer to him, Queen Nefertiti asked the Doctor, "You think I'd just let you leave without me, huh? After what we've just been through?"

The Doctor replied, "Yeah, but you've got the Egyptian people to rule, Queen Nefertiti, they'll need reassurance after that weapon-bearing giant alien locust attack we just stopped rather brilliantly..."

It was then that the sound of a clown horn honking could be heard, which allowed the Doctor to slip past Queen Nefertiti and take at least two steps away from her as he said, "Oh, dear! Sorry, I've got it set to Temporal News... Ooh, that's interesting."

As she moved to look at the Doctor's device, Queen Nefertiti asked him, "Oh, what is?"

The Doctor replied, "Nothing, not interesting, not at... Ooh-whoo! Never been there, excited!" As Queen Nefertiti grabbed onto him and started to push him back against the TARDIS, he yelled, "Bye-bye!"

And in response to seeing just how exactly Queen Nefertiti was handling the Doctor, the most that Annabelle and Kai did was simply glance at one another with smirks on both of their faces and their eyebrows still raised.

* * *

2367 A.D.

While the three of them stared at the screen that stood in front of them, the woman in uniform said, "Craft size, approximately ten million square kilometers."

With his arms crossed over his chest, the Doctor made his way over towards where the woman was standing as he said, "A ship the size of Canada coming at Earth very fast. Any signs of life?"

The woman told him, "We sent up a drone craft. It took these readings."

As he slightly bent over to look at the readings, the Doctor said, "Crikey Charlie! Look at that! Oh, I know somebody who'd love a look at that." As he moved away from the woman and where Queen Nefertiti was standing, he said, "And the Ponds, we mustn't forget the Ponds, Nefi."

As he put a part of his arm onto Queen Nefertiti's shoulder, he said, "Haven't seen them in ages. I'm riffing. People usually stop me when I'm riffing. Or carry on without me. That's also an option."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself in response to the Doctor's words, Queen Nefertiti asked the woman, "Can you communicate with this craft?"

Then the Doctor said to the woman, "Just like those two, this one is also with me." Then he turned to Queen Nefertiti and said to her, "Good question, Nefi."