nineteen | the poison sky

While the Doctor had his sonic screwdriver pointed at the bottom of the car, Donna yelled, "He's gonna choke! Doctor! Doctor!"

Then the Doctor yelled, "It won't open!"

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that Mrs. Noble made her way over towards the car with an ax in hand and swung it at the windshield to the car, which resulted in Donna staring at what her mother had just done with an agape mouth, only to stop when her mother had said to her, "Well, don't just stand there. Get him out."

When Donna only continued to stare at her mother with her mouth still agape, Annabelle let out a sigh before she grabbed onto the driver's side door and ripped it off of its hinges and then proceeded to toss it away from herself and towards another part of the street.

After only blinking to herself, Donna asked Annabelle, "Do you mean to tell me that you could have ripped off that door this whole time and didn't do anything?" When Annabelle only shrugged to herself, Donna said, "Unbelievable."

* * *

While Donna and her mother walked Wilfred back over to the house, Wilfred said, "Thanks."

Then Donna said to her mother, "I can't believe you've got an ax."

In turn, Mrs. Noble said to her, "Burglars."

The Doctor told them, "Get inside the house. Just try to close off the doors and windows."

It was then that Jenkins said, "Doctor, this is all I could find that hasn't got Atmos."

After grabbing onto Annabelle and quickly dragging her over towards the car, the Doctor turned his head and asked, "Donna, are you coming?"

With a turn of her own head, Donna said to him, "Yeah."

Then Mrs. Noble yelled, "Donna, don't go! Look what happens every time that Doctor appears. Stay with us, please."

As he put a hand on Donna's arm, Wilfred said to her, "You go, my darling."

In turn, Mrs. Noble said, "Dad!"

As he pointed his finger over at Mrs. Noble, Wilfred yelled, "Don't listen to her! You go with the Doctor! That's my girl!" After Donna had quickly gotten into the car that the three of them were sitting in, Wilfred waved his hand at Donna as he yelled, "Bye!"

* * *

While the three of them got out of the car, the Doctor said, "Ross, look after yourself. Get inside the building."

In turn, Jenkins said to him, "Will do." And while the three of them walked away from the car, Jenkins said into the radio, "Greyhound 40, this is Trap One. I've just returned the Doctor to base, safe and sound. Over."

Then Annabelle heard Colonel Mace say through the radio, "Trap One, received. Over."

* * *