teen wolf movie. 01.

-an-

the events of the movie take place pre the last flash forward that I did, meaning syd and liam do not have any children yet

i will also be changing some events from the movie...so be warned. 

thank you to all of you who gave your input on whether or not i should write the movie. much appreciated!

enjoy! <3

---

The sun was beginning to set outside, casting shadows across my dimly lit office. It seemed that I stayed here later and later each night. My house becoming somewhere I only frequented to sleep for a few hours each night. 

Something had shifted in the air. 

Early this morning when I stepped into the building, I could tell that something was different...I just couldn't tell what. 

Now, the sounds from beyond my door has quieted, students leaving for the night, teachers not far behind them.

Sighing, I glanced over at the pile of files on my desk, numerous students who needed my help.

When I was first hired as the school psychologist, there were a handful of students who needed my support...now it seemed that I saw the entire student body each week.

I was glad they were willing to see me, willing to discuss everything that plagued their minds. But that didn't mean that it made my job any less stressful.

Thirteen years ago, my brother and our friends had defeated the Anuk-ite.

That opened up a door in Beacon Hills. The supernatural more understood...more accepted.

But those students who dealt with the pressure of the supernatural were the ones who sat across the desk from me the most. To a certain extent I understood what they were going through—I had witnessed it with my brother, with my now-husband. And while I couldn't relate on a deep, personal level, I could at least understand them.

My eyes trailed to the file that sat in front of me.

Eli Hale. 

I wasn't supposed to have favourites, but he was by far my favourite student. That was likely due to my close and extensive relationship with his father, but there was also something about him that struck me. Maybe it was because he reminded me of my own brothers—his mannerisms much too like both Scott and Stiles at his age. Maybe it's because something about him also reminded me of Liam.

Tapping my pencil against the table, I let out a small breath, shaking my head. Derek and I had tried to work through Eli's issues, why he wasn't shifting, but Eli was unwilling to even try.

As if reading my mind, there was a quiet tap on my door. 

Closing Eli's file, I glanced up. "Come in."

The door slowly opened, a dark haired boy stepping into the small room. "Coach said you wanted to see me."

I studied his lacrosse uniform, my eyes lingering on the number printed across his chest. It had been my brother's number...another reminder of how alike they truly were. 

Breaking my gaze, I locked eyes with Eli, giving him a small nod. "Yeah." I answered, "I got a call from the sheriff today."

An exasperated sigh fell from Eli's lips as he flopped down into the chair in front of my desk. "Syd—"