73.

So, Liam was in a bit of a dilemma. With the help of Kira's sword he had freed Theo from purgatory. It's pretty obvious what everyone is thinking, sounds like a horrible idea. But the pack could use Theo. When Theo had gone on his chimera army building stint, he had stolen Josh's electromagnokinetic powers, which they could use to lure and trap one of the Ghost Riders. Liam knew it was a bad idea, but he also knew it could help save Sydney and Stiles. 

It appears that Malia thought that it was also a bad idea as she was currently sitting on top of Theo sending repeated punches to his face. 

"It's okay," Theo gasped, "You don't have to stop."

"Oh," Malia said, flicking out her claws, "I don't plan on it."

"Malia!" Scott finally interjected, deciding this had gone far enough. He and Liam grabbed a hold of her and pulled her off and away from Theo. 

Malia let out a growl as the two boys held her back, "Slow down okay?" Scott warned, "He's going back in the ground."

Panic flooded through Liam's body, "You can't!"

Scott looked over at his beta in confusion. Why would Liam care about doing anything that would make Theo happy?

"He remembers Sydney and Stiles." Liam further explained. The two boys looked over at Theo who was struggling to get himself up off the ground.

"Scott remembers them, Lydia and I remember them and so do you. We don't need his help." Disgust was basically dripping off Malia's every word.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt, he can help us." Liam kept pushing, trying to change his alpha's mind. He knew he needed to do this to save Sydney.

"Or he could kill us!" Scott argued.

Liam looked over at Theo before lowering his voice, "He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword.

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." Theo interjected from his spot on the floor.

"Shut up!" Liam and Scott snapped simultaneously.

"Scott, come on. He can help save Sydney and Stiles, don't you want that, don't you want your sister and best friend back?" Liam asked, knowing that bringing up the two of them would get under Scott's skin.

"Liam, stop asking dumb questions, of course I want them back but- you know what no, he goes back in the ground. Now!"

"But Liam's the one with the sword." Theo pointed out, causing everyone to tell him to shut up once again.

Scott looked over at Theo, and decided he wasn't about to have this conversation any longer with the root of the problem watching him. He grabbed a hold of Liam's arm and pulled him into a separate room, away from Theo.

"You don't trust me?" Liam asked, "I'm just trying to get Syd and Stiles back okay?"

"I don't trust him." Scott corrected, "Do you?"

"No!" Liam answered, "but I think we can use him."

"Remember who he is." Scott advised, "he got into your head and you tried to kill me."

Liam clenched his jaw as Scott spoke. He had tried so hard to forget that night, the night he almost killed his alpha, the night he had almost lost Sydney, he tried everything he could to forget that night.

"And when that didn't work," Scott continued, much to Liam's dismay, "He did kill me, and then Josh and Tracy and his sister."

"But this might be our only chance to get Sydney and Stiles back." Liam explained.

"Can't we try and find somebody that we at least trust?"  Scott bargained 

"This might be a mistake, but you don't know that yet." Liam said, "And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an alpha."

"Yeah, I made a lot." Scott admitted, "But we don't have time for mistakes. I can't lose them Liam. I can't lose Stiles and Sydney."

Liam nodded, he agreed that this was risky, but he knew if that they didn't try anything,  anything at all then the love of his life would be lost for sure, "Then we should try anything we can to save 'em. Right?" Liam paused and watched Scott's stern expression, "Even Theo."

"Convince me." 

hey loves! quick little chapter to let you know how the pack is doing. looks like liam is willing to try anything to save stiles and syd, even if it means pairing up with theo! next chapter will be back to the perspective of syd so we can follow along on the stidney (i just made their ship name up ok)  chronicles.

let me know what you thought of this chapter!

love you all so much

-maddy xoxoxox