93.

Ten minutes later we were all sat in Sheriff's office, most of us in awe over my dad's arrival, along with the plan he had just proposed to all of us

"Scott, are you sure about this?" Lydia questioned as my dad re-entered the room after giving us time to think.  Hesitation hovered in her voice.

"I'm not," Liam piped up from beside me, "This deal sucks." he grumbled.

"I agree with Liam." I added, glancing over at my dad who was watching the two of us, "This is ridiculous."

Essentially, the deal was for Scott, Liam and the rest of the pack with supernatural abilities to leave Beacon Hills, leave the state. My dad claimed it was the only way we could ensure they stayed safe.

The minute he had proposed it, I had disagreed with it. I wanted my friends to be safe, but I didn't want them to run. That wasn't what we did.

My dad let out a sigh as he leaned against the desk, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's the only deal on the table." he argued. "In a situation like this, the best solution is always to de-escalate." he explained, then looking to Sheriff, "That's why you called me, isn't it?"

"To be honest, I didn't think anyone was actually gonna show up." Sheriff admitted.

I looked around at the face of my friends- and Theo-noting each of their expressions. Scott did the same before he let out a small sigh. "Okay." he conceded, "We'll go."

All eyes fell on him in shock. I don't think anyone was expecting him to give in so easily. I shot up from where I had been seated. "Scott-" I began to argue, but one look from him shut me up. He was serious.

I let out a shocked gasp as I looked to Liam who stared at me with a similar expression. There was no way I was going to lose him, my brother and friends because of Monroe and her army.

---

"What are you doing?" Liam demanded as he watched me rush around my bedroom, grabbing clothes and stuffing them into a bag.

I didn't look at him as I continued packing feverishly. "I'm coming with you guys." I explained, pausing to look for my hairbrush.

"Sydney." Liam sighed, moving across the room to grab a hold of my arm and stop me. "You're not coming." he ordered.

I pulled my arm from his grasp as I continued packing. "Yes I am." I argued, my voice wavering as tears threatened to take over.

"Syd." he said softly as he pulled the sweater that I was holding out of my hands. "You're not."

"Stop it!" I snapped, grabbing the sweater back before shoving it into my bag. "You can't tell me I'm not coming." I announced, tears now brimming my eyes.

"Come on." he whispered, trying to pull the bag from my grasp. "Can we just talk for a second."

"No!" I argued, reaching for the bag once again.