34.

I let out a frustrated grunt as I struggled to move my legs. Kira had dragged Lydia into one of the rooms, and was apply pressure to her wound, but I couldn't reach them.

Tracy had taken off toward the basement, exactly where Ms. Martin had escaped to, With every second that passed, I was hopeful that any sensation would come back, but it didn't. I still remained paralyzed. 

"Is everyone okay!?" Sheriff called from his position on the floor, I was assuming he couldn't see us. 

"Lydia! Lydia's hurt!" I yelled back, my voice cracking, as fear crept upon me. If we didn't get off this floor soon, it could be bad for all of us.

It was as if my silent pleads for help had been answered as Malia walked in, her eyes filled with determination. She looked at me and then Sheriff. "Careful." he whispered. 

A look of confusion covered he face as she looked down at the blood on the floor. It was then Lydia called her name, causing Malia to enter the office.I could hear Lydia tell Malia what was going on, and with every word she said, her voice cracked, it was obvious she was getting weaker.

"Malia" I whispered grabbing her attention. "Basement, they're in the basement." I said as she turned to look at me.

"They?"

"Tracy" Lydia paused, taking a deep breath, "and my mother."

Malia nodded, as she took off down the stairs, leaving the four of us alone once again.

---

After the room had been silent for what felt like forever, another voice came from the back room.

"Hey!" it was Donovan. "Hey someone let me out of here!"

"Someone shut him up." Sheriff muttered, only intending for himself to hear it.

"Donovan," I yelled, my voice cracking, "Just shut up for a minute!" I ordered, wincing at how loud my voice sounded against the silence of the rest of the room. I waited for a minute, expecting him to reply, but he didn't.

I let out a grunt as I closed my eyes, trying to focus on getting my body to move. I slowed my breathing, and could slowly feel a slight tingling in my feet. 

Only did my eyes spring open when the doors to the station swung open. Stiles, Scott, Theo and Deaton rushed in, all of their eyes wide.

"Syd!" Scott shouted, his eyes landing on me. 

I shook my head, "I'm okay! I'm okay!" I promised, "Help Lydia," I ordered, "She's really hurt Scott."

Theo pushed past Scott, giving him a small nod, "I've got her." he mumbled, making his way toward me as Scott followed Stiles toward Lydia. 

Theo wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up from the ground, "You okay?" he asked, keeping his arms around me to hold me up. 

I nodded, letting out a small sigh, "The feeling's coming back." I answered, giving him a grateful smile as he set me down in one of the chairs, "Thank you." I whispered. 

Theo smiled, giving me a small nod, "My pleasure." he muttered before rushing to help Lydia.

---

All of us were gathered in the waiting room of the hospital. Scott had gone to meet with Liam, but they were set to join us at any moment. It turns out all of this was deeper than just Tracy. Her and Malia had been attacked by a group in the basement, Malia said they worse masks...and they killed Tracy. 

I nervously paced back and forth, stopping only when my mom approached our group, "Stiles?" she called, grabbing his attention. 

He stopped his own nervous pacing, looking to my mom, "How bad is it?" he questioned. 

"Could have been worse." my mom answered, alleviating some of the stress before she looked to Theo as Scott and Liam joined our group, "Theo, good job on that tourniquet." My mom praised, "You probably saved her life."

She turned to survey the rest of the group, "Alright, she's about to go into surgery." my mom explained, "Any other supernatural details I need to know about? Or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best."

"It was the tail." I announced, bringing my mother's attention toward me.

Scott nodded, "Tracy cut her with her tail, if that makes a difference." he explained.

Our mother let out a small sigh before nodding, "Okay." she mumbled, giving us all comforting smiles before she departed. 

"But it wasn't just Tracy." Malia announced once my mom was gone, "There were the others, the guys in the masks." she explained. 

Stiles looked to her before looking over to Scott, concerned looks on their faces. Either they didn't fully believe Malia, or they did and they were worried that whatever she was saying was true.

I let out a shaky breath as I moved toward the chairs, immediately dropping my head into my hands as I tried to fight the tears. We couldn't lose Lydia, we had already lost Allison.

"She's going to be okay." A voice promised softly as they took a seat beside me.  I looked up to see Theo giving me a small smile. 

I sighed, forcing a smile onto my face, "Thank you," I whispered, "For what you did for her."

Theo nodded, placing a comforting hand over my own which rested atop my knees, "Of course." he whispered. 

As I  looked toward the rest of the group, my eyes caught on Liam who was watching Theo and I, his dark eyes set on mine and our hands. I quickly, and covertly pulled my hand from Theo's giving him another forced smile.

Luckily, Scott interrupted our conversation before anything else had to happen, "You ready, Syd?" he asked.

I sat up, giving him an alarmed look, "But she's not-"

He nodded, "We'll come back tomorrow." he promised, "But you need to get some sleep."

I let out a sigh as I pushed myself to my feet, turning to Theo with a small smile, "See you later." 

He grinned, "Bye, Sydney."

As I followed Scott and Kira out of the hospital, my eyes briefly met with Liam's who was still watching me. I tore my eyes away from him, focusing on the back of Scott's head to distract myself. 

It had been a long day.