50.

My heart was pounding against my chest as I pressed my back further against the wall. The sounds of numerous feet hitting the floor reached my ears.

"Stiles." I whimpered.

He looked back at me, his eyes full of fear. "It's Theo." He whispered, so quiet I could barely hear him, "He's got three of them with him." 

By them I assumed he meant Theo's pack that he was building. "What does he want with Lydia?" I asked, my voice cracking in fear.

"I don't-" Whatever Stiles was about to say was cut off by the loud sound of metal being bent. At this point I moved beside Stiles so I could see what was going on.

I watched with wide eyes as Parrish-now taking the form of the Hellhound- marched down the hall towards Theo and his pack. Within seconds Theo had Lydia out in the hall with him, his claws resting on her neck, with one move, she'd be dead.

"Back off." Theo ordered. When Parrish continued advancing further he dug his nails into Lydia's neck, "I said back off."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach as Lydia let out a small cry of pain. When Parrish finally stopped Theo turned to the three others.

"Take him." He instructed.

"The guy's on fire!" Corey argued, his eyes wide with fear.

"You'll heal, do it!" Theo snapped.  

And so they did it. Tracy was the first to make any kind of move. When her plan failed Josh tried next. He was immediately taken down by Parrish. "It's not working!" he screamed over the noise.

Before Theo had a chance to give more orders, Dr. Valack appeared, seemingly from no where as  took a drill to Theo's leg. Theo screamed out in pain as Lydia, without him holding her up, dropped to her knees.

"Sorry Theo, I'm not done with her yet." Valack said, grabbing Lydia and running.

"Now! We go now!" Stiles whispered, urging me to move. 

I did as he said, both of us stopping in the doorway as Valack came towards us. I stood still waiting for Stiles to make a move, however all of us were distracted by the sound of Corey's screams as fire consumed his body. I watched in shock as Parrish picked him up and threw him, Valack moving out of the way just in time for Corey to go tumbling into Stiles. Luckily, since I was to the side of Stiles, I remained untouched.

"Go!" Stiles yelled as Valack took off down the hall. "Be careful!" he shouted as I took off after them. 

I chased after him, right on his tail as he swung open a door, I grabbed the frame trying to pull myself forward, but within seconds I regretted my decision. Valack slammed the door on my already broken hand.

I let out a scream of pain as I clutched my now bloodied hand to my body. "Keep going." I whispered to myself, knowing that if I lost sight of them, Lydia would be in trouble.

My hand was causing me excruciating pain as I stumbled down the hall after Valack. I followed them down a series of tunnels, instantly becoming confused as to where I was,. Soon enough, I lost any sight of them and I was completely alone, the pain in my hand almost becoming too much for me. My exhaustion took over and I slumped against one of the cold walls. 

"I'm sorry, Lydia." And then everything went black.

----

When I opened my eyes again a pair of blue ones stared back at me. "Syd." He whispered, pushing a piece of hair from my face.

"I'm okay." I promised, giving him a small smile.

"You scared the shit out of me." he announced, his eyes travelling across my face. 

"I'm sorry, Liam." I mumbled, wincing as pain shot through my hand.

Suddenly Lydia popped into my head. "Lydia, is she okay?"

Liam nodded, a small smile coming to his face. "Scott and Stiles took her to Deaton, she's going to be okay."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God."

"Let's get you up." Liam mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my up from the ground.

His eyes landed on my mangled hand, "Was that my fault?" he questioned in awe.

"No, Valack." I mumbled looking down at it myself.

"We should get you to the hospital." he noted. 

I nodded as the two of us began walking down the tunnels. "Liam?"

"Hm." He hummed, his arm still around my waist.

"How'd you find me?"

"I'll always find you Sydney."

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY THAT ENDING WAS SO CHEESY!!

but on another note, I feel like no one is enjoying this story since I don't update as often :(( no one ever comments anymore and it makes me sad. I'm sorry if I made this story less enjoyable because of how little I update. I hope you guys will continue to follow along with Syd and Liam's story, no matter how much I suck

-maddy