32.

Luckily, it didn't take long for us to locate Tracy, as she had arrived at school and was currently seated in our history class. Liam and I had rushed to notify Scott, but now our issue was trying to get her alone. 

So, a plan had been devised that required a distraction, and thus Liam and I were standing in the hallway, Liam's hand hovering over the fire alar,

I glanced around ensuring no one was watching before I turned to Liam with a nod, "Good to go." I muttered, which resulted in Liam pulling down the small handle, sending the loud alarm sounding off around the school. As classroom doors started to open, and students filed out, Liam and I ducked behind a wall, waiting for the coast to be clear.

"Why would she come back to the school?" Liam asked as we peered into the classroom where Tracy was. 

"Maybe it was the only place she could go." I replied, my eyes locked on Scott who stood across the hall from us. When he sent a small nod our way, we moved into the classroom.

I stood behind Scott, as we all stared at Tracy who was gripping tightly to the edges of her desk. Hayden stood beside her, a mixture of concern and confusion covering her face.

I took a small step forward, "Tracy-"

I didn't have a chance to finish my sentence as suddenly Tracy reached forward, grabbing a hold of Hayden's arm which caused her to let out a pained gasp. 

Scott hesitantly took a step forward. "Tracy." He said softly, causing Tracy to look up at him, her eyes full of fear. Her grip tighten on Hayden's arm causing blood to begin dripping onto the floor.

"Tracy." Scott repeated.

"You're hurting me." Hayden cried.

"Tracy, let go." I ordered, my nervous eyes watching as Tracy continued to grip onto Hayden.

"They're coming. They're coming for all of us." she whispered and then she was on the floor. I watched in horror as a metallic liquid began to flow from her mouth, creating a pool on the ground.

"We have to get her out of here." I announced in a panic.

Scott nodded. "We'll take her to Deaton, he'll know what to do." he answered, "You two stay here, find Lydia and Kira." he instructed as he and Mr. Yukimura quickly lifted Tracy from the ground, rushing her out into the hall. 

Liam, Hayden and I followed them out, Hayden's eyes locked on Tracy as they disappeared down the hall, "She wasn't even supposed to be in our class." She observed, "Where are they taking her?"

"Uh, hospital I guess." Liam answered his eyes glued to the doors where they had just left. He turned back to Hayden and looked down at her arm. "Do you need help getting to the nurses office?"

"I think I'll make it." Hayden snapped, her face darkening before she took off down the hall.

Liam looked over at me, his cheeks red. I rose my brows, "Nice one." I mocked, sending him back the same flack he had given me earlier.

Liam rolled his eyes as he turned, "Come on."  he grumbled, taking off down the hall.

I followed after him, but soon came to a stop as we rounded the corner to see Lydia and Kira making their way toward us. "They're taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira asked.

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." I replied, nervously chewing on my finger nail. 

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people. Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist " Lydia pointed out, dropping her voice to a whisper. I felt my blood run cold, she killed another person.

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom?" Kira asked. We all shook our heads, trying to think of someone.

"Alpha." Lydia announced. "If she's a werewolf she has an alpha right? Anyone know if any new ones moved into Beacon Hills?"

"No, but there's an old one." I said looking over to Liam. "And we know her."

Liam clenched his jaw, "And her pack." Brett.

Lydia nodded, giving us approving looks, "You guys go track them down, let us know what you can find out."

"Wait," I called to Liam as the two of us took off down the hall in search of Mason,   "I need to you take me to the police station." I explained.

"What do you need to do there?" he asked, not looking back at me.

"I need to talk to Donovan." I answered, cringing ta his reaction before he even turned around. 

Liam stopped walking and turned towards me. "You mean that kid that-no, no way."

"Why not?" I snapped, "You and Mason can go to Devenford to talk to Brett, just drop me off on the way" I bargained.

Shaking his head, Liam shot me down, "Scott would kill me if I let you go."

"Scott's not in charge of me." I argued, "Donovan might know something, and maybe he will talk to me."

Liam narrowed his eyes, "What, you going to flirt with him for answers?" he muttered, turning the corner.

I glared at him before shrugging, "If that's what it takes." I answered smugly, now purposely trying to piss him off. 

Rolling his eyes, Liam ran a hand through his hair. "I'm coming with you." he finally decided. 

"No," I argued,  "I need to do this alone."

---

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Liam asked as we sat outside of the police station in Mason's car.

"Yeah," I answered, opening the car door,  "I'm sure."

I turned to Mason, giving him a warm smile, "Thanks for the ride. I'll see you guys later." I called before closing the door and making my way into the station. 

Parrish was the first one who spotted me when I walked inside. He stood up from his desk, walking over to see me. "What are you doing here?" he questioned, trying to read my face.

"I need to see Sheriff." I answered, looking past Parrish to peak into Stilinski's office. He was seated at his desk, going over paperwork. Perfect.

Parrish stepped back in front of me, forcing me to meet his eye, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded,  "I just need to see him."

Parrish sighed before nodding, signalling for me to follow him. I let out a sigh as we stopped in front of Sheriff's office.

"Wait here," Parrish instructed,  "I'll get him." he mumbled, nodding towards a bench.

I nodded as I sat down, nervously playing with my fingers. Moments later the door open and Sheriff Stilinski emerged. "Syd, are you okay?" he questioned, worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine." I promised, "I just need to ask you a favour."

WHO'S EXCITED FOR 5B TONIGHT? BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!!!!!!

don't forget to vote/comment/follow

-maddy xxox