64.

"So are you going to tell me what happened, why you're so freaked out?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence Liam and I had fallen into in the last hour or so.

"You saw a man in your bedroom Sydney. Obviously I am going to be freaked out." Liam retaliated, rolling in my bed so he was facing me.

"There's more to it than that." I pushed, hoping for him to share what was going on.

Liam sighed as he sat up, running his hands over his face, "A kid went missing yesterday, the day you were all freaked out."

I turned my body so I was fully facing him, "Who? What happened? Are they okay?" I demanded, bombarding him with questions.

"His name's Jake Sullivan." Liam looked down at his hands as if he was trying to figure out how to tell me, "Cory and Mason were at the school studying. Before they left something happened, these guys, like the one you described came into the school, they could only see them when Cory made the two of them invisible. The guys, they took Jake. And after it happened Cory and Mason forgot who had been taken. We went back tonight and we found his library card, that's the only reason we know his name."

"Maybe that's what happened to Stiles!" I exclaimed and Liam nodded slowly, "And you think it might happen to me?"

Liam remained silent for a moment before shaking his head, "Im not a hundred percent sure yet, but I'm worried that something is going to happen to you." he admitted.

"Liam, I'm sure i'll be fine, I was probably just seeing things." I assured, brushing his hair away from his face before pulling him into a hug. I wasn't too sure if what I was saying was true, in all honesty I was worried too.

"I'm not leaving your side until I know what's going on." He mumbled into my shoulder.

An amused smile spread onto my face as I pulled away from him, "Okay lover boy."

----
When Liam said he wasn't leaving my side he wasn't kidding.

After the two of us staying up almost all night, I had gotten in the shower first thing this morning, hoping to wake myself up so I could make it through he school day.

Following my almost 30 minute shower, I pulled open the curtain, letting out a surprised scream as I saw Liam, slumped up against the door...asleep.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it, making my way over to my boyfriend who clearly knew no boundaries.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I demanded, giving him a light nudge in the ribs with my foot to wake him up.

His eyes shot open in surprise and he scrambled up from the floor, "Crap." he whispered.

"Crap?" I repeated, waiting for him to explain himself.

"I was going to leave before you got out but you took so long in there I guess I fell asleep. I just wanted to make sure you were safe." He sheepishly admitted.

I let out a laugh as I pulled open the door, "Get out before Scott finds out you're in here. We'll talk when I get out."

Liam nodded as he rushed out of the washroom in fear of my older brother catching us. As I closed the door and made sure to lock it this time, I couldn't help but smile as the the incident reminded me of the first night Liam and I met when I barged into Scott's room in only a towel, looking for shampoo only to find a scared Liam tied to a chair.

The foolish memory stayed in my head as I got dressed and did my hair and makeup, the smile on my face not leaving the entire time. As much as life was going downhill right now, Liam always made me smile.

"You can have the washroom now." I announced as I entered my room, causing Liam to sit up in bed.

He gave me a grin as he walked towards my dresser, going into the bottom drawer and taking out some fresh clothes from the stash we had created for when nights like last happened, the ones where he simply didn't have time to go home amidst all the craziness in our world.

"I promise I won't come in...unlike some people." I teased as he brushed past me and into the washroom.

When I made my way downstairs to start breakfast for Liam and I, I was surprised to see my brother standing in the kitchen. Scott was almost never home in the mornings as of late.

"Hey." I said, pulling his attention away from his phone.

"Morning." he mumbled, looking back down at his phone before looking up again in confusion, "Who's in the shower?"

"Liam." I answered, grabbing the eggs from the fridge. When Scott gave me a suspicious look I elaborated, "I was scared last night and you weren't here so he stayed over." I explained with a roll of my eyes. He was always the protective big brother.

"Speaking of, where were you last night?" I asked, heating up a pan and cracking the eggs into it.

Scott took a sip of his coffee before speaking, "Lydia, Malia and I went to see Deaton, tried to figure out what's going on."

"And did you?"

"Lydia wrote that name, the one you've been saying."

"Stiles?" I confirmed.

"Yeah, that's it."

"So you remember him?" I asked excitedly.

"No. Not yet." Scott admitted. "You said something about the Sheriff being his dad?" he asked

I nodded my head, "Yeah but I have a feeling he won't remember him either." I mumbled.

"And why's that?"

Oh besides the fact that his dead wife is somehow back, "I don't know, I just have a feeling." I lied.

"Well the girls and I are going to talk to him today, I'll let you know how it goes."

"Okay, thanks." I mumbled, giving him a small smile.

"Well I should get going. Text me if you need anything." Scott said as he grabbed his school bag and helmet.

"Bye!" I called after him as he made his way out of the house.

Once he was gone I turned back to the eggs, a shiver running through my body and arms wrapped around my waist and the smell of soap filled my nostrils.

"Aren't you just a little Martha Stewart." Liam said, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Martha Stewart went to jail." I pointed out, spinning around in his arms so we were face to face.

"And you don't think you'll end up there someday?" He mumbled, pressing his lips to mine.

"Hilarious." I grumbled , pushing him away from me, "Here I am trying to make a nice breakfast for my boyfriend and he has the audacity to mock my future, how rude."

"Oh come on, I was only kidding." Liam argued as I turned my back to him, trying to hide the smile on my face.

I let out a gasp as my feet left the ground when Liam threw me over his shoulder.

"Liam!" I squealed, pounding my hands on his back, "the eggs are going to burn."

Liam let out a chuckled as he set me back on the ground with a kiss to me cheek, "Sorry chef"

The smile remained on my face as I finished making breakfast and the two of us sat down to eat it. Hell, it was on my face the entire way to school.

I just wished that it never had to leave my face, but we all knew it did. I just didn't know it would be that soon.

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT AND CHEESY BUT I LOVED IT!!! it was just me writing without following an episode sorta just as a filler and I really enjoyed writing it! Let me know if you guys liked it by voting and commenting.

ps i have my last high school exam tomorrow and should have been studying but i wrote this instead....you're welcome ;)))

love you all!!!

-maddy xoxox