the end. please read.

The first thing I want to say is THANK YOU! Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for all the support on this story over the past five years. The votes, the comments, the reads, they all mean so much to me. I know I lost some readers over the years (I mean it did take me forever to finish this story), but I also know that I gained some awesome ones. Whether you've been here from the start or just started reading recently, I love you and I appreciate you so much. 

I was 15/16 when I first started writing Syd and Liam's story and I have loved growing with them and all of you. I truly feel a connection to Syd, Liam and the rest of the pack. Sometimes when I watch Teen Wolf I feel like Syd is actually in the show lol.

As of right now, since the show has ended, this is the official end of "Protector". I'm planning on doing a flash forward at some point, maybe even a flashback, however I don't want to go too far into the future in case there's ever a chance of a reboot or spinoff of the show. let me know if a flash forward or flashback (maybe back to when Allison was still alive?) is something you guys would like to see. 

Finally, I want to let you all know that I have gone back and edited chapters 1-60 because they desperately needed it! With that said, I have mostly kept the storyline the same, but have added some more Syd and Liam scenes, and even some Theo and Syd scenes because I know a lot of people were wanting to see Thydney ;).

Well, I guess that it all for now. So once again, thank you, thank you so much for all your support. If anyone ever wants to chat, feel free to message me and we can talk about whatever you want! if you perhaps decide to reread this story, feel free to leave some more comments...comments are my favourite part :)

I love you all!

-maddy xoxox