62.

Waking up the next morning was anything but easy

Waking up the next morning was anything but easy. I had been up basically the whole night trying to figure out a way to help Stiles.

Stiles, the boy who was like a second brother to me was alone somewhere, forgotten by everyone who ever cared about him, except me of course. That was my second order of business, why could I still remember him?

As I slowly poured myself a bowl of cereal, I couldn't help but think of last night at the school, what if I had of remember Stiles sooner, maybe I could of helped him.

"You don't look very good." My mother's voice came from the living room, I hadn't even noticed she was there.

"Long night."

"Doing what?" she asked, slightly concerned as any mother would be when their teenage daughter said something like that.

"Trying to help someone." I answered as I grabbed the milk from the fridge.

"Who?" she asked, standing up from the couch and walking over to me.

"Stiles." When I said the name I was hoping she'd remember him, I mean moms remember everything right?

Wrong, "Who's Stiles?"

I let out a sad sigh as I shook my head, "Just a friend from school."

"Well I hope you can help this friend." she smiled as she pressed a kiss to my head.

"Yeah," I whispered, "Me too."

I cringed when a loud honking was heard from outside of our house, "Looks like I'm not eating this." I mumbled, pouring my cereal into the garbage.

I sluggishly grabbed my school bag and slipped on my shoes, saying goodbye to my mom just as another honk was heard.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I grumbled as I pulled open the front door, my gaze landing in Liam's car.

As I slumped into the passenger seat my boyfriend looked over at me, "You okay?"

"Yeah, great." Well besides the fact that one of my best friends basically no longer exists.

"You sure?" he asked, as we pulled away from my house.

"Just had a hard time getting to sleep." I lied, forcing a smile onto my face.

"Are you sure you wanna go to school today? I can take you home if you want." Liam offered as we drove towards the school.

I shook my head, "I need to go to school." After a brief paused I spoke again, "Does the name Stiles mean anything to you?"

Liam looked over at me, his brow furrowed, "Stiles?"

I nodded, signalling for him to answer my question.

"Nope, don't think so." he turned back to the road before speaking again, "Why?"

I just shook my head, turning to look out the window, "No reason."