76.

After our little reunion was done and over with, Liam explained to us that Douglas-yep our teacher- was some kind of Nazi soldier and had been responsible for the body we found that night in the boiler room among other things

After our little reunion was done and over with, Liam explained to us that Douglas-yep our teacher- was some kind of Nazi soldier and had been responsible for the body we found that night in the boiler room among other things. He was also responsible for sending Corey here like Mason had said, but the real reason he did so was so he could use Corey to merge the two worlds.

"We think we might know where he is." I explained to Liam, who had a tight grip of my hand, claiming he was never going to let go.

Liam nodded, looking between Mason and I, "Okay, where?" he asked, waiting for one of us to answer.

Mason and I shared a look before I spoke, "Okay, we don't know exactly where but we think we have an idea." I answered, my eyes trailing up to the wires on the ceiling.

"He's the one making the announcements over the intercom, which must means he's in some kind of control room." Mason said, elaborating on my earlier statement, "All we have to do is follow these wires."

Liam's eyes trailed upwards, landing on the dozens of wires that were intertwined on the roof. Another announcement echoed through the station, alerting us to the apparent arrival of the next train. I rolled my eyes again, "It's still not coming." I grumbled.

Liam turned to look at me, "Syd, I hate to break it to you but there is a train coming, a train that is going to erase Beacon Hills forever."

"What?" I exclaimed, my eyes growing wide, "But before, it-" I cut myself off, looking over to Mason who's face was covered in worry, "Okay, we've gotta find Corey." I concluded, my eyes looking back up to the ceiling as I began following the wires.

Mason took the lead, his eyes darting from the wires and then back towards the station. The three of us maneuvered through the crowds of people, shoving anyone aside who wouldn't get out of our way.

"There!" Mason called, pointing to a door in front of us, the wires on the ceiling leading into said room. He ran ahead, pushing open the door without hesitation. Liam and I shared a nervous glance before running in after us, all three of us stopping when we saw what was behind that closed door.

It was Corey, that was the good thing. The bad thing was the fact that he had several different tubes impaling his body and wires everywhere. Green substances coming from the entrance wounds as well as dark green veins protruding from his face and neck. He looked up as us, his eyes glossed over, "Attention all passengers, the train will be arriving in 8 minutes."

I resisted the urge to throw up as I looked at the boy who had so quickly become one of my closest friends, pain was written all over his face and I began thinking of ways that we could help him.

Mason moved first, arriving at Corey's side, worry was basically dripping off of his face. He began analyzing the wires and tubes, trying to figure out a way to free his boyfriend. He touched one of the wires and Corey groaned out in pain.