79.

"Sydney, move."

I gave my head a firm shake as I crossed my arms over my chest, signalling that I, in fact, would not move.

Stiles let out an exasperated sigh as he readjusted the suitcase in his hand, "Sydney, we have been standing here for 10 minutes, I need to go."

I shrugged my shoulders, "No you don't." 

Today was the day that Stiles was leaving Beacon Hills for Washington, D.C. All of us had come over to say goodbye but I refused to say goodbye because if I had it my way he wouldn't be leaving.

Stiles looked past me out of his room and to Liam who was standing in the hallway watching the whole ordeal, "Liam, please make her move."

I heard Liam step towards me, and I could feel the warmth from his hands that were about to wrap around my waist. "Touch me and I'll break your hands" I announced, not taking my eyes off of Stiles who's eyes grew wide at my threat towards Liam.

Liam quickly retracted his hands, "You're on your own." he said to Stiles, quickly forfeiting and leaving the upstairs to join the rest of the pack outside by the car.

Stiles let out a small sigh as he set the suitcase down, "Syd, I'm sorry but I have to go."

I stared at him as my lip began to tremble as my whole demeanour changed, I knew I couldn't keep him here forever, just like everyone else. They were all going to leave and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"I don't want you to leave." I whispered, tears beginning to spill from my eyes.

Stiles' face softened as he pulled me into a hug. I pressed my face into his chest as the tears soaked his shirt.

"I'll be back to visit, okay? And you can call me y'know, you're always on your phone anyways." he mumbled, pulling away to look me in the eyes.

I gave him a small nod as I pulled my sweater over my hand and wiped the tears from my face. Once Stiles saw that I had begun to calm down he picked his suitcase back up, using his free arm to wrap around my shoulders and pull me into his side.

"Can we still watch Criminal Minds together over video chat?" I asked, trying to keep our several year tradition alive.

Stiles smiled as he let out a small laugh, "Of course."

---

I buried my face deeper into my pillow as Liam absentmindedly played with my hair, "Syd, you've gotta stop crying." he whispered, moving his face close to mine.

I pulled my head from the pillow, looking at him with red, swollen eyes, "If you tell me to stop crying I'm going to cry more! You should know that by now." I sobbed, flopping back down on the pillow.

"Syd," Liam sighed, flipping me over so he could look at me, "I know you're sad about Stiles leaving, but-"

I cut him off, "But what? Nothing is going to be the same ever again. Everyone is leaving."

Liam frowned, "You still have me."

I sniffled, "Yeah, until I don't."

Liam propped himself up on his elbow, "What are you talking about."

"We'll be leaving for school eventually. We might not get into the same school or even get into schools close to each other." I played with the draw strings on my track pants as I looked over at him.

"It doesn't matter," He announced, raising his hand to brush a tear from my cheek, "You'll always have me no matter what, that won't change okay?"

I wiped my eyes as I nodded, "Okay."

"I love you Sydney." he mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you too."

okay hey guys, just a cute little chapter before we really get into season 6b! poor syd is pretty upset over stiles leaving but hey weren't we all.

if you enjoyed please vote and comment!

-maddy xoxo