70.

-3 months earlier-
"Liam, can I please look!" I begged as Liam lead me through some sort of building, a blindfold rendering my vision.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I let you look now would it?" He mumbled in my ear causing me to smile.

"Well how do I know you're not planning to kill me?" I teased, the smile not leaving my face.

"Oh, if I wanted to kill you I would have done it ages ago, it wouldn't be that hard." he assured, his hand resting on the small of my back.

"Okay Mr. Tough Guy." I laughed, my hand finding his free one and giving it a quick squeeze.

"Okay," he announced as we came to a stop, "take it off."

"Liam Dunbar," I gasped, "at least buy me dinner first." I teased, and amused smile spreading onto my lips very well knowing he was probably blushing like mad.

"I meant the blindfold." he grumbled, his hands lightly touching my face so he could pull the fabric from my eyes.

After taking a moment to adjust to the lighting change, surprise took over my body and I felt as if my heart was about to explode, "Liam, Oh my gosh."

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I looked around. We were in some sort of  empty warehouse. Liam had set up a dinner table surrounded by hanging lights illuminating the space.

"Oh, these are for you." he said, running over to grab a large bouquet of flowers and handing them to me.

"They're beautiful." I smiled, taking a second the smell the flowers, "What is all of this for?" I asked, looking around in awe.

"Let's sit." He suggested, leading me over to the table. Once we were seated he spoke again "It was exactly a year and a half ago today that we met." he answered with a smile.

I let out a laugh, "Liam, how did you remember the exact day we met?"

"How could I forget?"

"Liam, you forget your birthday half of the time." I reminded him, a huge smile on my face.

"Okay, fine you got me. I asked my stepdad to pull my medical records and find out what day it was that I was in the hospital with my broken ankle. You came to the hospital with Scott, Stiles and I. I was so in love with you from the minute I saw you."

"You did all that just to find out the day we met?" I asked, the tears were really flowing now.

Liam nodded and took a hold of my hand, "I just wanted to do something nice for you. I know life isn't always easy and our relationship had been anything but easy but you deserve the world Syd."

I wiped the tears from my eyes before cupping Liam's face with my hands, "I love you Liam Dunbar." I whispered before pressing my lips against his.

—-
"This food is amazing! Did you make this?" I asked through my final mouthful of fettuccine alfredo -my absolute favourite.

"Lydia helped me." Liam admitted with a sheepish smile.

"It's perfect. You two did a good job" I promised, reaching across to take a hold of his hand.

"Okay, before I get you home, I have one more thing."

"Liam, you have done so much already-"