100.

"I can't believe you're doing this." I muttered, as Liam and I stood in the library the next day, awaiting the arrival of none other than Nolan.

When Nolan had texted Liam this morning, asking to meet with the two of us, I truly didn't believe Liam would agree to it. Yet, for some reason, he texted Nolan back.

"I want to hear what he has to say." Liam answered, giving me a small shrug.

I was about to reply with a snarky remark, however my attention was drawn to the entrance of the library in which Nolan had just walked through. He looked around nervously as ever other student in the large room eyed him suspiciously.

"Doesn't fell good, does it?" Liam asked, drawing Nolan's attention toward where the two of us stood in between two of the shelves.

Nolan approached us, nervously pulling at the sleeves of his shirt. For a split second, I felt a bit bad for him.

I shook those thoughts from my mind as Liam spoke once again, jutting his chin toward the main part of the library. "You know why they're all looking at you like that?"

Nolan glanced over his shoulder for a moment before looking back to us. "They're all afraid of me?" he guessed.

"They're afraid of what you're going to say, and who you're going to say it to." Liam confirmed. "Nobody trusts you anymore."

Letting out a quick huff of air, Nolan looked back at us. "Why did you agree to meet me then? How come you texted me back?" he inquired.

I let out a small laugh. "I'm asking the same question." I muttered, giving Liam a pointed look.

In return, my boyfriend shot me a quick glare before looking back to Nolan. "Because maybe," he started, his voice firm. "This time I'll kick your ass."

My brows flew up in delightful surprise. "I would love to see that." I smirked, turning to look at Nolan who was watching us with his jaw clenched.

"I said I was going to help." he argued, his voice wavering in fear at the prospect of Liam getting his revenge. "I can show you something, something I know you're going to want to see."

Liam was still looking back at Nolan with anger on his face. "Where?" he demanded.

"A-at the hospital." Nolan stammered. Again, guilt consumed me as I watched his face constrict with terror. He was a kid...and he was scared.

I cursed myself for the guilt I was feeling as I spoke up, trying to regain my distrust for this kid. "Why should we trust you?" I shot back, watching him quizzically.

Liam nodded. "Why don't you just tell us what it is right now?"

Nolan's voice was becoming increasingly stressed as he spoke. "Because I have a plan!" he argued.

I narrowed my eyes. "You? You have a plan?"

"Yeah." he breathed, quickly nodding his head. He then took another deep breath, clapping his hands together. "I'm going to show you guys what you need to see at the hospital. And then you're-" he paused to look at Liam, "-going to kick my ass so Miss. Monroe thinks that you had to beat the information out of me."

I felt disgust even at the use of her name. This lady was supposed to be our guidance counsellor, she was supposed to look out for us. Not turn us against each other and have kids getting willingly beat as to not disappoint her. This lady was the devil.

Nonetheless, Nolan's plan seemed adequate. Despite the small amount of sympathy I felt for him, Nolan could use a good ass kicking.

I looked over to Liam, both of us mentally going over the plan. I pushed my lips together as I thought, finally giving Liam a nod.