3

lee hyesoo pov
I sat by hyein's bed and held her hand softly as she fell asleep. I checked her temperature and stayed a while longer before going back to my own room.

suddenly, rain was pouring. it started out lightly and then slowly, thunder started roaring furiously and and electrifying lightning could be seen lighting up the sky. the raindrops tapped furiously against my window.

I jumped when the thunders were roaring. the rain was pretty bad. I absolutely hated it. the rain is the cause of my parents' death.

I laid on the bed and covered myself with the blanket, shivering in fear. I hadn't witnessed the shipwreck in real life but clips of it on the internet has scarred me badly.

the next day...

I woke up to a very light rain. hyein was already up and eating breakfast.

"hyein, are you alright now?" I asked her as I touched her forehead with the back of my hand.

"yes unnie, I feel much better," she said.

"do you wanna... stay home today and rest?" I asked hesitantly.

"unnie, its fine," she said and tossed my hand away. kids these days...

she bid me goodbye and went to school. I still had some time left before classes start.

I checked both mine and felix timetable and was relieved that we had classes together today.

I got up and went to school in hopes to see felix more.

I arrived in school early and waited at the gate for felix.

"hyesoo!" yunjin ran to me with a wide smile on her face.

"how's your sister?" she asked me.

"she got down with a cold yesterday but she is better today," I replied, still looking for felix.

yunjin wrapped her hands around my neck suddenly, causing me to flinch at the contact. she always did skin-ship with me but these days it is getting way too often.

"so... are you waiting for someone?" she asked.

"obviously," I answered her dryly. how could she not know?

then, I spotted my boyfriend. walking with hanni.

he seemed too happy to be walking with her. did they get closer yesterday when I left early?

"oh, hey hyesoo!" he hugged me when he saw me. yunjin reluctantly removed her hand from me and smiled.

hanni stood at the side awkwardly looking at us. she looked guilty for some reason.

is there something going on with felix and her?