19 ‼️‼️

lee hyesoo pov
"can we talk?" felix asked as he approached me.

"yeah, sure," I said, sulking at the thought of hanni. the both of us walked to a nearby bench and sat down. he fidgeted with his fingers a lot.

"what made you think I was cheating on you with hanni?" he asked.

"you always talked about her and hung out with her, ditching our dates."

"but... I was not cheating on you and you knew that. why would you be so close to hanni now after we broke up? if anyone were cheating, it'd be you!" he said, anger rising in his tone.

"what the hell is wrong with you?"

"seeing how you were with hanni, it would make more sense that you were cheating on me with her. you started dating her as soon as we broke up. now, you are going around, kissing other people when you are dating her. kinda ironic when you called me out for so called 'cheating' on you."

"I never cheated on her! minjeong literally came to me and kissed me!"

"so? you should have said no! I'm honestly kinda glad we broke up now! I was going to ask you to give me another chance but your behaviour speaks for itself!"

"look, if that is what you asked me to talk about, then go away. this is none of your business."

I stood up to walk away. felix stood up and grabbed me, making me turn to face him.

"I... I'm sorry, I don't know what got over me. I kinda got mad seeing how you responded to hanni."

I smacked his hands off my shoulders.

"I told you that is not your business."

"I know... I won't ask you for another chance but can we at least still be friends?" he asked. his tone softened a lot as the anger on his face eased.

"whatever."

I went back to minjeong's house with felix. minjeong's face lit up when she saw me. I was kinda mad at her for kissing me and making hanni sad.

I walked to the kitchen to pour myself another drink. suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist from the back.

"where did you go?" minjeong whispered in my ear.

"I just went out for some fresh air," I said and turned to face her with a stoic expression. she took the drink out of my hand.

she then proceeded to hand me another drink.

"I made this one for you," she said and handed it to me. I looked at the drink suspiciously. there did not seem to be anything wrong with it so I took a small sip. nothing happened so I drank the whole glass of it.

minjeong seemed satisfied for some reason.

I walked away from her to prevent anything happening with her. I went back to the same place where I was making out with hanni.

the same place felt hot all of a sudden. my body temperature started rising.

it was so hot I had to remove my jacket. I started breathing heavily at an unsteady pace. what is going on?

I had this sudden desire to make out with someone.

"let me help you with this," minjeong appeared and helped me remove my jacket which I was struggling with.

I had this huge desire to kiss her. I cupped her face and started to kiss her aggressively. she kissed me back and we started making out.

I pushed her on the couch and started kissing down her neck. she pulled off my shirt as we made out. it was as if she had been waiting for this moment.

it was strange. my body temperature was just rising steadily and I still felt very hot without my shirt on.

my hand made its way down to my her skirt. I pulled it off and my sexual desires just grew. she began breathing faster too as we began to make out.

"hyesoo, I need you..." she said breathlessly as I kissed her nonstop.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and removed her top urgently. she started to scratch my back lightly as I sucked on her neck.

"don't stop..." she whimpered.

soon we were both fully undressed and making out. her breathing was erratic and she was gasping for breath. I couldn't resist much longer.

she was now on top of me. she kissed down my naked torso, playing around with my breast.

then she started eating me out and I moaned out in pleasure. her movements got quicker and my moans became louder.

she inserted two fingers inside me and started pumping rapidly.

"minjeong... faster..." I managed to say breathlessly. it felt so good.

the whole night, I felt very needy and made out with minjeong continuously.

third person pov
the next morning, hyesoo woke up with a huge headache. she looked down and she was naked on the couch with minjeong passed out beside her.

"what the fuck?"

minjeong slowly stirred awake.

"what happened?" hyesoo asked.

"baby, did you forget?" minjeong asked with a giggle and leaned forward to kiss hyesoo passionately.

"we had sex. you started it," minjeong said when she noticed that hyesoo still could not remember.

memories of the previous night flashed inside hyesoo's head.

"what the fuck, did you drug me?" hyesoo said as she pulled away from minjeong. "you put something in the drink!"

"no, I did not," minjeong replied with a sly smile as she went closer to hyesoo. hyesoo was picking up her clothes from the floor and putting them back on.

minjeong tried to hug her but hyesoo pushed her away forcefully.

"leave me alone!" hyesoo yelled at her and tried to leave the room but the door was locked.

she sighed and turned to look at minjeong.

"try leaving and hanni gets hurt," she said and tossed a key towards hyesoo.

"what?"

"I won't hesitate to hurt hanni if you try leaving."

"in what way would you hurt her?" hyesoo scoffed.

minjeong pointed at a camera up on the ceiling.

"what would she think if she sees that her girlfriend cheated on her?"