18

third person pov
hanni and hyesoo walked out as if nothing had happened between them. what gave them away was the messy hair, wrinkled shirt, lipstick stains and hickeys.

hyesoo felt her heart skip a beat at the sight of hanni. she looked so beautiful in her eyes.

"hey, where have you guys been?" giselle asked, pretending she did not notice the hickeys and lipstick stains.

"we were just chilling," hyesoo answered. she caught sight of a familiar blonde hair walking near. she stopped talking when she noticed he was staring at her.

"ok... come on, winter says we're gonna play a game," giselle said and pulled hyesoo with her.

"what are we playing?" hanni asked.

"is this truth or dare? lame," hyesoo said. giselle lightly punched her shoulder at the remark. they all sat down in a circle. hyesoo felt someone sit next to her and her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

felix.

hanni gave him a side eye and pulled hyesoo closer to her, sparking jealousy among the people there. hyesoo wrapped her hand around hanni's waist and shifted closer to her. hanni loved when hyesoo was being affectionate to her, especially in front of people. it showed that hyesoo was hers.

only hers.

minjeong gritted her teeth when she saw the both of them. she hated that hanni was always beside hyesoo. she rolled her eyes and placed an empty bottle in the centre of the circle to start the game.

karina went first. she spun it hard and it landed on minjeong. minjeong smirked when it landed on her.

"truth or dare?" karina asked.

"dare," minjeong answered without hesitation. she had it planned with karina.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person here," karina said. minjeong stood up and made her way towards felix.

lee hyesoo pov
I didn't know minjeong liked felix.

she slowly walked in our direction, eyes on felix. then her gaze shifted to me. wait, why is she coming towards me now?

she pushed her hair back and sat on my lap. she pulled my hands off hanni and made me hold her waist. my cheeks heated up as I got to take a closer look at her face. she was so pretty.

she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I stiffened up a bit but soon relaxed. minjeong forcefully shoved her tongue into my mouth and I momentarily forgot hanni was there. I gently bit on her bottom lip and she smiled against my lips.

minjeong's lips tasted just as good as hanni's.

"you guys should get a room!" ningning shouted at us. minjeong pulled away and she placed a note into my pocket. she gave me a peck on my cheek before going back to her seat.

I turned back to look at hanni and she stood up and ran out of the house, not even glancing at me. I got up and went after her.

"hanni!" I called after her. she just kept walking, ignoring me. I caught up to her and grabbed her wrist to make her look at me. her eyes glistened with tears as she looked at me.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"what's wrong? you are asking me what's wrong?" she sobbed. "you keep telling me to not worry when you keep kissing other people? you said you love me but you don't seem to mean it!"

"hanni... it's just a game," I told her.

"just a game huh... you seemed to like it so much," she said softly, almost like a whisper. her voice was shaking so much and tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks.

"you keep lying to me... I just really love you. you don't understand how much I really like you the first time we met. you just use me for your own desires. you say you love me, but do you really? because I don't feel it. we don't even go on dates. all we do is make out and I am tired of you pretending you love me just as much as I love you when you don't. we don't even know much about each other because all we do is kiss," she said while sobbing. she pulled her hand away from me and turned to walk away from me.

I didn't know what to say. I froze on the spot.

I was so mad that she did not even try to understand me. it's not my fault that the girls keep throwing themselves at me.

"so are we breaking up?" I yelled at her. she ignored me and walked on. I sighed and turned back to walk back to minjeong's house.

when I turned, I saw felix standing there, looking at me.