42

lee hyesoo pov
"hi, I'm jeongin!"

chan brought along this friend who had a really cute smile and pink hair. I was quite surprised when he he he was older than me.

we were now at the beach and there didn't seem to be as much people as I thought it would be

"wait!" chan stopped me and hanni from walking further.

"I just wanna tell you two to not start making out today."

"why?"

"we are hanging out together, not watching you two go on a date."

"so?"

"uhm... if you don't make out today, I'll give you fifty bucks?"

"I wouldn't mind getting fifty bucks from you," hanni said.

"that's a deal then," I responded. chan looked at me suspiciously before walking away.

chan and jake laid out a mat on the sand and everyone else quickly ran to the sea. hanni and I quickly joined them after placing our things down.

the sand felt warm and soft beneath our feet. The sun was shining brightly overhead, casting a warm glow on everything around us. I could hear the sound of laughter and chatter from the others as we approached the water.

as we reached the shoreline, I dipped my toes into the cool, refreshing water. it felt amazing against my skin, and I couldn't wait to jump in and start playing around with everyone.

everyone was already in the water, splashing around and having a great time. I could see the joy on their faces as they laughed and joked with each other. it was contagious, and soon we were all joining in, splashing each other and having a great time.

"hanni!" I yelled at her when she kept splashing the water at me. she giggled and tried to run away when I caught her.

I grabbed hanni by the waist and lifted her up and flung her into the water.

"revenge!" felix came shooting a water gun at me. I pulled jake in front of me and used him as a shield.

"agjhsjhsisg," jake sounded inaudible because he drank the water felix was shooting. why did he even open his mouth?

after a while, chan suggested that we play a game of beach volleyball. we all agreed, and quickly set up a makeshift net using some towels and a few sticks we found on the beach.

we split into two teams and began to play, laughing and joking around as we tried to score points against each other. hanni proved to be quite the volleyball player, making some incredible saves and even scoring a few points herself.

"that was tiring. I'm so hungry now!" jake said as we sat down. we all got changed quickly and were waiting for chan.

"you're always hungry," felix said.

"I wanna drink some slushy," yunjin said and giselle nodded in agreement.

"we'll wait for chan then we can go buy some food and slushies," felix replied.

"damn, chan is so old now so he is so slow..." I sighed. yunjin started snorting at my comment and everyone burst out laughing.

I felt a smack on my back from behind. it was chan.

"I'm not that old!"

"I'm not that old!"

"ok, grandpa. now let's go get some food!"

"I want the strawberry one," hanni tugged at my sleeve and pointed at the menu.

"ok," I told her to wait for me while I went to buy her a strawberry slushy and a blueberry slushy for myself.

we went back to the bench while waiting for the others.

"damn, I feel like kissing you right now."

"chan wouldn't know if we do it somewhere else right?" I said and she smirked at me. she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the restroom.

we seem to love restrooms a lot.

"hanni, are you sure you wanna do it here? this restroom is worst than the one at school," I said, looking around. she ignored me and shoved me into a stall.

"where have you guys been?" yunjin asked as we went back to them.

"your half drunk slushies melted too," giselle pointed.

"we were waiting for too long... so we explored this beach a bit..." I lied.

"yes..." hanni said and went along with the lie.

"why are your tongues purple? there are no purple drinks here..." jake said.

oh...