13

lee hyesoo pov
it is so awkward during breakfast. hyein kept staring at my neck and was asking lots of question about them. hanni sat silently at the side and looked satisfied.

"unnie, what happened to your neck?" hyein asked. "are you and hanni unnie together?"

"yes," I answered her quietly. hanni looked happy that I decided to admit that we were dating.

hyein proceeded to ask a bunch of questions which I tried to avoid. hanni's gaze on me made me nervous and I couldn't say much.

I went back to my room to look for clothes that could hide the hickeys hanni gave me.

unfortunately, I couldn't find one. I decided to try and use make up to hide the spots.

"don't," hanni said as she grabbed my hand and put away the make up.

"hanni, I can't go to school like this."

"you can and you will," she said firmly. she dragged me out of the room and the hickeys she gave me were left out in the open for everyone to see.

"hanni, I can't do this."

we were walking together in the school hallway and as expected, people stared. their mouths were opened wide when they saw my neck.

"hey hyesoo- what happened to you?" giselle asked as she pointed at my neck.

I've had enough of people asking me that.

"it was... uhm... hanni..." I admitted. hanni seemed pleased by the answer and giselle was shocked.

 hanni seemed pleased by the answer and giselle was shocked

"are you two a thing?" giselle asked in disbelief.

I looked at hanni and she was urging me to say it. honestly I didn't want to admit it.

it was kinda one-sided. I didn't really think of hanni that way. we were maybe just friends with benefit but she was forcing this 'girlfriend' thing on me.

"yes," hanni answered when she saw that I was hesitating. she pulled me close and gave me a peck on my lips.

I felt my heart skip a beat when she did that. why does she keep making me feel things? I don't even like her like that.

giselle did not look happy about this at all. she scoffed and walked away without saying goodbye.

during lunch, minji came to sit with us. she was also not very pleased about me and hanni.

why is everyone all up in my ass?

"honestly I don't approve," minji said as she crossed her arms.

"but why?"

"just because."

minji pov
"but why?" hyesoo asked me. she seemed genuinely curious as to why I disapproved her and hanni.

its not that hanni is bad or anything. hyesoo is just too dense.

I hated how hanni managed to get close to hyesoo within months and I had to try so hard.

hanni was holding hyesoo's hand as she fed her a spoonful of rice. hyesoo seemed happy. I could feel the jealousy rise in me.

hyesoo you dumbass.

its because I like you.