48

lee hyesoo pov
hanni wasn't in bed when I woke up and I got worried.

I went downstairs to find her making breakfast. she looked so cute from behind.

relieved to see hanni up and about, I approached her from behind

relieved to see hanni up and about, I approached her from behind. the strong aroma of the food she was making filled the entire room.

"good morning, love. you're up early," I said, hugging her waist from behind and trying to hide my worry from earlier.

I could feel her smile as I kissed down her neck.

"good morning," she said, chuckling as I slid my hand under her shirt.

"stop, I need to make sure I don't burn the egg," she said as my hand roamed her body.

"you're so warm though," I replied, snuggling against her neck. hanni laughed and turned around to face me.

"I can't concentrate if you keep distracting me," she said, placing a quick kiss on my lips before turning back to the stove.

I watched as she skilfully cooked breakfast, admiring her grace and beauty.

she finished making breakfast and we sat down to eat together, enjoying the delicious meal she had prepared.

"we should go on a date today," hanni spoke up.

"where do you wanna go?"

"I was thinking maybe we could go to the park and have a picnic. it's such a beautiful day outside," she suggested.

"that sounds great. I'll pack some snacks and we can spend the whole day there," I replied, already looking forward to spending quality time with her, although I was kinda worried.

we finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen before getting ready for our date. I could already feel the warmth of the sun on my skin as we stepped out of the house and headed towards the park.

there wasn't a lot of people at the park. we settled down in a shady spot and chilled there. hanni played some music on her phone while I spread out the picnic blanket and unpacked the snacks.

she pulled me down and we just laid on the mat, lounging in the sun, intertwining our hands together. it felt good to finally spend some time peacefully with hanni. the past few days have been so hectic.

out of nowhere, a shadow hovered over us, blocking the sun.

a/n
😁😟