41

lee hyesoo pov
I held hanni's hand as we walked to school.

"the weather is so great today," she said.

once we stepped in, this guy approached us. he had a box of chocolates in his hand and looked nervous.

"hyesoo, I like you," he said and shoved the box towards me.

what the fuck.

"I'm sorry, but-"

hanni unexpectedly pulled me to her and kissed me. hanni kept pulling me closer to her and my heart began to race uncontrollably. it was as if my entire body was on fire, every nerve ending was awakening, and I couldn't get enough of this sensation.

we started making out in the middle of the hallway and people were just gawking at us.

I felt my back hit the locker as hanni snaked her hand down to my waist, not letting go of my lips.

she finally pulled away after a while.

"so?" she turned to look at the guy and he had his eyes wide opened. he was speechless and just walked away, nodding his head in understanding.

"wow, why are you guys making out in school?" chan walked up to us. I shrugged as a response.

"it's not that serious, do you want an encore?"

"ew! no way in hell I would pay to see you two stuff each other's faces."

"what do you mean stuff each other's faces? it's not like people will look at your lifted ass and ask you out."

"what you mean by lifted ass?"

"I know you secretly got bbl."

"what's...bbl?"

"brazilian butt lift."

"oi!" he shouted at me as I walked away with hanni.

"so, I was thinking of going to the beach this saturday," chan said.

"why?" jake asked and took a bite of his sandwich.

"to have fun?"

"ok, cool."

this is the driest conversation ever.

"and I was thinking of asking you guys to come too," chan continued.

"sure, I'll go," jake said and continued munching on the sandwich. the others all agreed to go.

"I'll go if hanni goes," I replied nonchalantly. hanni grinned at me when I said that and hugged my side.

"ew! stop being so touchy in front of us!" giselle said. I stuck a tongue out at her.

"I'll go," hanni said.

"alright! so all of us are going. It will be my treat!" chan said.

a/nguess who will join them on the beach trip lmao 😗😗

a/n
guess who will join them on the beach trip lmao 😗😗