47

lee hyesoo pov
I faced a difficult situation where I found it challenging to remove minjeong from my presence. it was a struggle to get her to leave or stop clinging onto me. the circumstances surrounding this situation are not clear, but it is evident that minjeong was persistent in her desire to be close to me.

"do you want to say it or not?" I rolled my eyes.

"oh. sorry, I got distracted," she said and got off me.

"how can you even get distracted?" I asked as I stood up, dusting myself before rushing to hanni to check on her.

"are you ok?" I asked. she nodded and I was relieved.

"so?" I said, expressing my frustration at minjeong while turning back to her.

"you need to stay away from minji," she stride forward towards us and it was just strange.

"why do I need to do that?"

"just do as I say!" she barked at me.

"ok, ok... why are you so aggressive, damn..." I said and mumbled the last part. she might not be the best person, but I could see the sincerity in her eyes when she told me to stay away from minji.

minjeong scoffed and turned away to leave. thank god she left.

"pham, are you sure you're okay?" I asked, turning back to hanni and gently cupping her cheeks.

"yeah, just some light scratches," she said and showed them to me. "did you just call me pham?"

"uh, no?" I replied and she giggled.

"let's just go treat your wounds," I said and tried to pull her with me. she didn't move.

"no, we need to treat your wounds first. it won't stop bleeding," she said firmly, and took hold of my arm to pull me into the house. she then guided me towards the first aid kit. I felt my face heat up at her actions.

we went upstairs into my room. she started by treating the wound on my leg which was bleeding nonstop. minjeong was so tough the I kinda hit the sharp edge of my pavement.

despite hanni being as gentle as possible, it still hurt a lot.

why did minjeong have to come all the way here just to tell me to stay away from minji? I sighed as I thought about it. minjeong is always around causing trouble.

as she worked on my wound, I couldn't help but notice how close we were. I could feel her breath on my skin and her soft touch on my leg. it made me feel a bit uneasy, probably because of the pain, but at the same time, I didn't want her to stop.

I tried to distract myself from the pain by talking to hanni, but my mind kept drifting back to minjeong. why was she so insistent on me staying away from minji that she came all the way here? she probably knew something I didn't.

nothing makes sense at all.

"hyesoo?" hanni called to me. I realised I had been staring at her blankly.

"are you still thinking about earlier?"

"yeah, it doesn't make sense."

"what doesn't?"

"minjeong telling me to stay away from minji."

"well, if I were you, I would stay away too."

"why?"

"I just don't like her... at all," she continued and pressed into my wound. it hurt like hell.

"hanni, are you jealous?"

"no!" she frowned at me and pressed harder into the wound.

"ouch!" I slapped her hand repeatedly and she just laughed at me.

did I seriously fall in love with someone like that?

"done," hanni had finished cleaning and bandaging my wound on the leg. she then proceeded to try and clean up my other wounds but I stopped her and cleaned up her cuts.

minjeong is so damn aggressive for no reason.

hanni snatched the first aid kit from me after I finished cleaning her cuts and pulled me closer to her.

apparently my girlfriend is aggressive too.

hanni's face was so close to mine and I could just feel her breathing unsteadily. her face was crimson red and she just stared at my lips as she cleaned up the cut.

"why are you so red? it's not like you have never seen me that close before."

"your hand..."

I looked down and realised my hand was under her shirt, holding her really close to me. I quickly removed it and she continued to clean up my wound without saying anything.

the atmosphere in the room was tense and I could feel my heart racing. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. I decided to stay silent and just enjoy the closeness between us.

I could really fall in love with her over and over again.

after a few minutes, hanni finished cleaning up my wounds and we sat down on my bed, facing each other.

"thank you for taking care of me," I said, breaking the silence.

"of course, I'll always take care of you," she replied with a smile.

"I love you," I blurted out without thinking. her smile widened and she leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you too," she whispered against my lips.

we cleaned up after and went to bed. hanni snuggled into my neck, giving me soft kisses.

there were so many important things to do but hanni will always be my priority.

a/n
I wanna make a oneshot book but I don't have the time to update everything 🤠🔫