61

hanni pov
I woke up and noticed that hyesoo was no longer in my arms. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking around the room for her. she wasn't there.

the door to the room burst open and I smiled at the sight of hyesoo. she glanced at me coldly and placed a bag on the table, not even greeting me.

she went straight to grab an apple and a small knife and started to peel the skin off at the sink.

was she still mad about yesterday?

I got out of bed and rushed to give her a back hug. she didn't care and continued doing her own thing. it kinda hurt that she was just ignoring me like that.

"hey," I spoke up, hoping to get a sign of acknowledgment from her.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," I said again. she stopped peeling the apple and placed it down.

she turned to face me which made me pin her against the counter. she didn't say a word and stared at me.

I hate the silent treatment she was giving.

"I just wanted this trip to be perfect. you were away for a while and I just wanted it to be perfect so we could spend more time together," I explained. her expression softened a bit after hearing that.

"I know, but it kinda hurts that you think I was at fault..." she finally spoke.

"I'm sorry," I apologised again.

"don't be, you had every right to be angry."

I felt a sense of relief at hyesoo's words, glad that she's finally speaking to me. "I was just frustrated and upset, but I didn't mean to blame you for everything," I said, feeling a bit guilty.

hyesoo nodded, her expression still a bit guarded. "I know, but sometimes it's hard to separate the emotions from the situation," she said, her voice softening a bit.

I nod in understanding, feeling a sense of empathy for her. "I'm sorry for putting so much pressure on us to have a perfect trip. I just want to make you happy," I replied, looking into her eyes.

hyesoo smiled at me, her hand reaching up to touch my cheek. "you already do make me happy, just by being here with me," she said, her words filled with sincerity.

I felt a sense of warmth spread through my chest, knowing that hyesoo truly cares for me. I leaned in for a kiss, feeling the tension between us fade away as our lips meet.

as our lips meet, the tension between us ignites into a fiery passion. our kiss is intense and hungry, filled with a craving for each other that has been building for days. I feel hyesoo's hands on my back, pulling me closer as our bodies press tightly against each other.

the taste of her lips is sweet, and I can't get enough of it. our tongues move together in a frenzied dance, exploring each other's mouths with an almost desperate need. I moan softly into her mouth, feeling a surge of desire that courses through me like wildfire.

as we pull away, gasping for breath, hyesoo looks at me with intense desire in her eyes. her hair is tousled, her cheeks flushed with passion. "I missed you so much when I was away," she breathes, her hands roaming over my body.

she pulled me for another aggressive kiss, showing that she needed me.

I feel a surge of heat flood through me, knowing that I want her just as badly. we make our way to the bedroom, shedding our clothes as we go. the air is thick with anticipation, and I can feel my heart racing in my chest.

as we come together, our bodies writhing together in a dance of ecstasy, the pleasure is almost overwhelming. every touch, every kiss, every caress sends shockwaves of pleasure through me, and I lose myself in the moment.

hyesoo's body is soft and warm against mine, and I can feel the heat between us building with each passing second. we explore each other's bodies with abandon, our movements growing more and more intense as the pleasure mounts.

as we lay together, spent and satisfied, I feel a sense of contentment wash over me.

"I love you," she said and caressed my cheek.

"I love you too."

"let's just stay here for the rest of the trip. being with you is just enough," she leaned in to whisper in my ear, purposefully licking them.

"ok," I whispered back and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. we lay there for a while longer, simply enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace.