4

lee hyesoo pov
I can't stand this. felix has been going on about his games with hanni. in front of us she acts like she is the sweetest and is so innocent.

I just know that she is secretly trying to flirt with felix and date him.

this has been going on for at least 5 months. this is going to be my last straw.

the fact that I can't even get to go on a date with him because he is becoming so busy with spending time with hanni.

two weeks ago...
"hey lix, do you wanna go watch a movie tonight?" I asked felix over the phone.

"sorry hyesoo, I'm hanging out with hanni today," he replied.

is that supposed to be more important than me? there is literally no way that he isn't cheating on me with her.

I decided that I will confront him today. if he really wanted to be with me, he wouldn't be cheating on me. we have only been together for less than a year and my worst fears have come true.

"lix... can we go talk for a while?" I tugged on his sleeve and mumbled.

"yeah, sure," he said and smiled sweetly at me. how can he do that when he is blatantly lying to me.

"so, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"are you cheating on me?"

"what? no! why would I do that?" felix replied immediately.

"stop lying lix..."

"I'm not lying," he said with a confused face.

"I know everything lix. you're cheating on me with hanni!" I yelled at him. felix vigorously shook his head, denying it.

"let's just break up if you want to keep playing games," I said and rubbed my temples. I thought felix was different. turns out he was the same like others.

I turned away and opened the door of the empty classroom, leaving him standing there alone.

"what are you doing here?" I asked as I came face to face with hanni. she stood outside the door, seemingly waiting for someone.

"I heard shouting in there and wanted to check what's going on," she replied.

"felix is in there. have fun with him," I scowled at her and slammed the door before walking away.

as I got further away from her, I turned around to see her still staring at me. why is she staring at me like that? what does she want?

a/n
its gonna be so fun from here onwards 😗😗