50

lee hyesoo pov
"do you feel better?" hanni asked as she fed me more chocolate.

"yeah, because you're beside me."

she laughed at the statement which was so cute. oh my god. I'm dying, she is too cute.

"you're like my phamacy, get it?" I joked. she stopped laughing and face palmed. "no good?"

"please don't ever say that again," she said and smiled, stuffing me with more chocolate.

"that's too much chocolate," I said and slightly pushed the chocolate away. she nodded and put away the chocolate.

"so, did you expect minji to be the stalker?" hanni asked me, choosing her words carefully.

"I had an idea that it would be her but I didn't want to believe it. it's just so hard to imagine someone you thought you knew so well could do something like that," I replied, feeling a wave of sadness wash over me.

hanni placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I know it's hard, but at least you know the truth now. and you have me, here to support you."

"thanks, hanni. you're the best," I smiled at her, feeling grateful for her. she grinned back at me.

"no problem. now, let's do something fun to get your mind off things. how about we binge-watch a new series?"

I nodded eagerly, glad for the distraction. hanni always knew how to cheer me up.

we went back home and cuddled up on the couch in the living room.

as we settled down on the couch with our snacks and drinks, hanni scrolled through her streaming service looking for a good show. we had been dating for a few months now, and I was really grateful for her constant support and love.

"how about we watch this new crime drama everyone's been talking about?" she suggested, pointing to the thumbnail of a show.

I nodded, eager to spend some quality time with her, peacefully. no stalker, no minjeong, no minji, just us.

as we watched, hanni kept up a running commentary, pointing out clues and speculating on what might happen next. I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm and how much I loved being with her.

eventually, we made it through several episodes, and I found myself feeling much it It was nice to have something to focus on besides my problems, and hanni's company made it even better.

"thanks for being here for me, hanni," I said as the credits rolled on the last episode.

I was kinda surprised we made it through several hours of watching the show without making out. haha.

"anytime, my love," she replied, giving me a warm smile and pulling me in for a kiss.

as the night wore on, we decided to order in some more food and continue our binge-watching session. we laughed and joked as we ate, enjoying each other's company and the moment.

eventually, we both grew tired and decided to call it a night.

we went upstairs and hanni held me close as we talked and made out a bit before drifting off to sleep, and I felt grateful for the love and comfort that she brought into my life.

a/n
more cute chapters because why not 🥰🥰