16

lee hyesoo pov
hanni and I were walking together to class. she kept bumping into my shoulder and was being so cute.

"hyesoo," minjeong stopped in front of us. specifically me. she completely ignored hanni's presence.

"my parents aren't home this weekend so, the girls and I are going to host a party. I was wondering if you'd like to come."

hanni slid her hand into mine and intertwined them. "I will go if she can come," I said, pointing at hanni.

"yeah, sure. your friend can come," minjeong said, glancing at our intertwined hands.

"you mean girlfriend," hanni interrupted. minjeong gave her a glare. "I was talking to hyesoo, not you shorty," minjeong retorted.

"anyway, I'll see you," she said and gave me a smile before leaving.

"who is she calling short? it's not like she's that tall!" hanni whined.

"you're so cute," I pinched her cheeks. she was pouting at me.

"you think I'm a shorty?" she asked with a sad face :(

"you're a shorty. my shorty."

"hey, I get that you're dating but please stop being lovey dovey in the back," the student in front of us turned to us and told us.

"sorry zuha."

"since when did you call her zuha?" hanni softly asked me.

"she's friends with yunjin so we kinda know each other."

"you seem to know a lot of people in this school," hanni said rolling her eyes.

"why are you so jealous?"

"I only want you to myself..." she said as she was playing with my fingers.

"what's your deal with winter by the way?" she asked.

"nothing."

"I don't like her," hanni pouted at me. why is she so cute?

"I only like you hanni," I said and gave her a hug.

kazuha turned to glare at us.

third person pov
minjeong followed closely behind hyesoo after class. hyesoo had no more classes for the day and was waiting for hanni.

hyesoo made her way to the rooftop to chill. minjeong stealthily followed her. she finally had a chance to talk to her alone after a long wait.

"you smoke?" minjeong spoke up behind hyesoo. she noticed the girl had a cigarette in her hand and a lighter.

hyesoo gave her a blank look and proceeded to light up the cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoke," minjeong said smiling at hyesoo. hyesoo did not answer her and just stared at her.

"why are you not answering me?" minjeong asked. hyesoo turned away from her.

"hanni said she didn't like me talking to you."

"why do you even have to listen and do what she tells you?"

"because we're dating..."