51

lee hyesoo pov
the next morning, I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside our window. I turned over to see hanni still sound asleep next to me, her face peaceful and serene. I couldn't help but feel a wave of warmth and affection for her.

I watched her for a while before getting out of bed quietly, trying not to wake her up, and headed to the kitchen to drink some milk.

when the coffee was done, I poured myself a cup and went back to the bedroom. hanni was awake now, her eyes still sleepy.

"good morning," she said, smiling at me. she pulled me back down and just hugged me.

"good morning," I replied, hugging her just as tightly. "I slept well, thanks. it was so nice to wake up next to you."

"we're going to be late for school," she said.

"I can't get ready if you don't let go."

"you let go first," she said, and we just hugged each other tighter.

"I guess we are skipping then," I said and she giggled, snuggling into my neck.

we spent the rest of the morning lounging in bed, talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company. it was such a lazy day, and we had nowhere to be and nothing to do. it was perfect.

we both knew it wasn't the responsible thing to do, but we decided to skip school for the day. it was a better idea lazing around with each other and spent the entire day lounging in bed, watching movies and eating junk food.

as the day wore on, we eventually got up and got dressed. we went out for brunch and then spent the afternoon exploring the city, holding hands and taking in the sights and sounds.

it was a beautiful day, and I felt so lucky to be with someone as wonderful as. as the sun began to set, we headed back home, tired but happy.

it felt so good to take a break from the stresses of school and just enjoy each other's company. we laughed and joked and talked about everything and nothing. it was the perfect way to recharge our batteries.

as the day wore on, we eventually got up and got dressed. we decided to go for a walk in the park, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.

"can I ask you something?" hanni asked once we reached home. she tugged on my sleeve and was checking her phone. I hummed in response.

"do you mind if..."