43

lee hyesoo pov
"I'm keeping my fifty bucks," chan said.

"chan, you got no proof."

"your purple tongues are proof, what you mean? you two obviously made out."

"uh... we just drank a bit off each others slushy," hanni said.

"there is no way your whole tongue will be purple though."

"whatever, chan."

we made faces at each other and teased each other. hanni laughed at us and her hand just kept brushing mine.

she wouldn't let me hold her though. she was really just teasing me the entire time.

"hanni," I whined and put my head on her shoulder. I purposely went close and licked her neck.

hanni shrieked and pushed me away, laughing and wiped her neck with her hand.

I giggled mischievously at her and she shot me a glare.

chan rolled his eyes and said, "you two are ridiculous. can we just enjoy the rest of our day without any more tongue-related shenanigans?"

"what you mean tongue shenani-shit or whatever," I retorted back.

"look at your purple tongues! and you licked hanni!"

"ew!" yunjin made a disgusted face at us.

I smirked and slid my hand on to hanni's thigh and just held her. hanni looked at me and smiled, placing her hand over mine and interlocking our fingers.

her touch sent a flutter through my heart, making me feel alive.

"the sandwiches does not make me full at all. I'm gonna go buy more stuff to eat," felix said and got up.

"oh right. hanni and I haven't eaten at all," I said and pulled hanni up.

"you guys were busy eating each other," giselle deadpanned.

I chuckled in response and made my way with hanni to buy some food to eat. I didn't know there were so many food trucks at beaches.

"hanni, what do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"I don't know... maybe that one?" she said and pointed at a taco food truck. interesting choice.

she gently clasped my hand and pulled me towards it.

we bought some tacos and were making our way back. someone bumped into me and she scowled at me.

my eyes widened at who it was.

"min..."

a/n
minji or minjeong? guess who lmao