5

lee hyesoo pov
I couldn't concentrate in class at all. all I could think of was felix. why would he be lying to me? did he think I was a fool to trust his words?

I sighed as the bell rang and everyone flocked out of the class to get lunch.

I walked into the cafeteria and ignored the others. it wasn't really their fault but I wanted to avoid felix and hanni as much. the others looked at each other, confused as I walked away from them.

I sat alone and ate my lunch quietly.

"hey, can I sit here?" I looked up to find myself staring at minji. minji was the school president.

"uh... sure," I replied, unsure why she was sitting with me in the first place.

"why are you alone today?" she asked as she shoved a spoonful of rice into her mouth. "aren't you usually with your boyfriend at this time?"

"minji, I don't wanna talk about him today," I sighed. I looked behind her to see hanni chatting happily with felix.

"did you break up or something?"

"yeah..."

"what?!" she exclaimed a little too loud, causing heads to turn and look at us.

"quiet down," I shushed her.

"why? I thought you guys were literally like the school couple or something."

"he's cheating on me," I lowered my voice.

"sorry to hear that bro," she said. "I also wanted to tell you that I can't tutor hyein anymore. my parents said that we're moving and I'm gonna br so busy."

"you're moving? where?"

"don't worry, I'm not transferring to another school," she reassured me.

"oh, ok."

"I also found a new tutor for hyein so don't worry too much. she'll probably start tutoring next week," she said.

"thanks a lot," I replied and we just continued eating our food.

I was washing my hands in the bathroom just before the bell rang. I sighed again at the thought of felix.

"you broke up with him."

I turned my head swiftly to see hanni standing beside me smiling brightly. I smiled sarcastically at her.

"yeah I did. now you can have him," I replied and turned off the water.

"you're not that smart are you?"

"what?" I can't believe she's insulting me right now so shamelessly.

she took steps forward towards me and pinned me against the toilet wall.

"sweetie, do you not get it?" she inched her face closer to mine and I felt her warm breath right on my lips.

"w-what?"

"I don't want him..." she said and traced a finger under my jaw while eyeing my lips. I held in my breath and unconsciously licked my lips.

she smirked a little and inched closer when the door to the restroom burst open. I reflexively pushed hanni off me and ran away.

I'm not a homophobic but I don't see girls that way.

I felt my heart beating so hard against my ribcage.

shit. am I feeling butterflies in my stomach?

my face was all red and hot too. was I blushing?

I shook the thought away and ran to my next class, still baffled by my reaction.