10

lee hyesoo pov
we both cuddled together on the bed. we were facing each other, admiring each other's features.

it was kinda awkward to me. hanni being the first girl I'm dating.

"do you hate me?" she asked suddenly.

do I hate her? no, I don't.

"no. what makes you think so?"

hanni reached her hand out to softly massage the back of my ear. she moved closer to me and closed the gap between us.

I felt my heart flutter as butterflies started churning in my stomach.

"its just, every time when we hang out with everyone, you avoid me. you don't talk to me and you are always glaring at me. it just made me upset that you didn't even try to pay attention to me despite my efforts to get your attention."

"you tried making efforts?"

"I've always tried to get closer to you but you don't always seem enthusiastic about me being close to you."

oh.

"sorry... I was busy with other... things."

"I mean, you're always different with yunjin and giselle. you let them do what they want and I just... I'm just there," she said sadly. "was it because of felix?"

"yes. I didn't like when felix would spend his time with you and talk about you all the time."

"hey, I'm sorry about that. but the truth is that... I just really like you. the only way to get your attention was to do that."

damn I feel guilty now.

"I'm sorry I never noticed. I guess I was blinded by jealousy. you could take these as an apology." I leaned in and slowly pecked her lips.

she gave me a small smile as I pulled away. "I'm going to need more than that to accept your apology," she smirked when she said that and eyes my lips.

"did you forget what my conditions were?"

"it's for an apology so..."

I bit my lip as she leaned in closer and kissed me.

we ended up making out the entire night and I must say, I enjoyed it.

"goodnight," hanni said as she gave me one last peck before we slept.

the next day, I woke up with a new and unfamiliar scent beside me. I gazed at my girlfriend and softly caressed her cheeks.

she's so cute.

I couldn't help but lean in and give her another peck on her lips. I decided to get out of bed and get ready for school.

"unnie, I'm going to school!" hyein burst into the room and yelled at me. she always yelling for no reason.

"what?" hyein asked when she saw hanni and I in bed together.

poor child probably had the wrong idea.

"it's not what you think hyein. she just stayed iver because it was late last night," I explained.

"then why was there screaming?"

"I thought I told you yesterday I bumped into something."

"YOU said hanni bumped into something," she said and crossed her arms.

"oops, my brain was not functioning. I meant hanni."

she looked at me like she didn't want to believe me.

"we're just friends. you know I don't see girls that way hyein."

"hmm... ok..." hyein replied in a suspicious tone. she then turned away and went off.

"what did you mean by that?" hanni asked behind me.

"hmm?"

"you said that we're just friends."

"it's not like that. I'm just confused and I need some time to figure things out."

I turned behind and hanni was visibly upset by my answer.

"hey, I'm sorry I had to lie to her. I just wasn't sure of what to say. give me some time ok?" I asked as I sat next to her and held her hand.

"ok."