52

lee hyesoo pov
as I slowly opened my eyes, I felt a wave of exhaustion wash over me. my body ached, and I knew that getting out of bed was going to be a struggle. I turned my head to the side and saw hanni sleeping peacefully beside me, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. it was a familiar sight, one that I had grown accustomed to.

I turned to look at hanni, feeling a surge of love. she was still sleeping peacefully, and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. I reached out to brush a strand of hair away from her face, and she stirred slightly, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.

I leaned in to press a gentle kiss to her forehead, feeling a sense of warmth and contentment. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

as much as I wanted to stay in bed with her all day, I knew that I had to get up and start my day. I reluctantly climbed out of bed, feeling the cool air on my skin. I quickly got dressed and made my way to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

as I ate my toast and drank my coffee, I thought about the day ahead. I had a few classes in the morning, followed by a meeting with my advisor in the afternoon. it was probably going to be a long day.

after I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs to get ready and found hanni slowly stirring awake. she stretched her arms and legs, and then turned to me with a sleepy smile.

"good morning," she said, her voice soft and gentle.

"good morning, love," I replied, feeling a sense of warmth spread through me. I went to her as she pulled me into a tight hug and stared at my neck.

"are you not going to cover up your neck?" she asked and pointed.

"probably not," I replied, smirking at her. hanni rolled her eyes playfully.

"well, just be prepared for all the stares and comments," she said.

I chuckled, knowing that she was right. I had a few love bites on my neck from the previous night, and I knew that they were going to be pretty noticeable.

as we finished getting ready, we chatted about our plans for the day. hanni had a few classes in the morning. I was so glad we had the first few classes together.

"woah, you guys sure had a wild time together," chan exclaimed as soon as he saw us.

"your neck is so... purple," yunjin said as we walked together.

"I know," I replied, looking at hanni. she smiled at me and I just melted.

"well, that is definitely one way to catch attention," jake chimed in.

I laughed at our their reactions. at least they were not judging us at all. we then made our way to our classes, with everyone constantly staring at me. I bet they wished they were me.

the morning classes went by quickly, and before we knew it, it was time for a lunch break. hanni and I grabbed some sandwiches from the campus cafe, and then found a quiet spot to sit and eat.

as we ate, we talked about our plans for the weekend. hanni wanted to go on another date and I was so eager for it.

after lunch, we had a few more classes, and then I had my meeting with my advisor. it was a productive meeting, but I dreaded it because I can't interact with humans.

"hanni, I'll walk you back to your apartment," I said as we met outside the school. she nodded and grabbed my hand, leading the way home.

as we walked towards her apartment, we talked a lot. it had been a long day, but being with her made everything feel better.

the walk to her apartment was very short and we soon reached.

as we reached hanni's apartment, we stopped outside the entrance. she turned to face me, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"thanks for walking me back," she said, her voice soft.

"of course," I replied, my voice just as soft.

"do you wanna come in for a bit?" she asked, holding onto my pinky.

"sure."

she opened the door and we froze at the sight in front of us. there was an unfamiliar man, staring at us.

"hey there, dear," the man spoke in english. he directed it at hanni and I was just confused.

"oh, she's back!" another woman popped out of nowhere, speaking in english too. she was very pleased to see my hanni. good thing my english was decent enough.

"mom? dad?"

WHAT. am I already meeting my in-laws?

 am I already meeting my in-laws?