45

lee hyesoo pov
"what the hell?" yunjin snatched my phone from me to look at the message.

"nah, someone is stalking us, specifically you," chan said and pointed at me. someone had taken a picture of us from behind and sent it to me.

"could it be?" jake turned around and searched for minjeong and minji. "they're still here."

"minji wouldn't do this," giselle said and we nodded. "maybe minjeong... damn, why am I even friends with her."

"this is stressing me out," I sighed. hanni looked at me worryingly. I didn't want to make her distressed about this.

"let's just go for now. we shouldn't stay out too late," chan said and we immediately went to gather our things.

"this is crazy," I said as I paced around my room. hanni was sitting on the bed, watching me panic.

"I'm sure they don't mean harm," she said quietly.

"hanni, it's literally a stalker," I said and sat next to her.

"I know, I just don't want you to be panicking. it could just be a prank," she said and gave me a small smile.

"baby, I don't want you or hyein getting hurt," I said and cupped her cheeks.

"I know..." she said and smiled at me reassuringly. she proceeded to inch forward and giving me a sweet kiss.

"you love me," she whispered and was rubbing my neck with her hand.

"shut up, you know I do," I said and continued to return her kiss with passion. she smiled against my lips and I playfully nibbled on her bottom lip.

we stayed locked in that embrace for a few more moments before breaking apart, both of us breathing heavily.

I looked into her eyes and saw a mixture of desire and happiness.

"I love you," I whispered, brushing a strand of hair from her face. she pulled me on top of her as we laid down on the bed.

"I love you too," she replied, leaning in for another kiss.

hanni was clinging onto my arm as we made our way to class. jake came running out of nowhere towards us again.

"you need to help me," he said, looking scared.

"what is it?"

he took out his phone and showed it to me and hanni.

"the stalker got me too," he said and pointed at a text.

I looked at the text message and my heart sank. it was from an unknown number.

"see that? they are telling me to give them hanni's address or they will find me," he said and shivered slightly.

"it could just be a prank."

"what do you mean a prank? this is not something you should take lightly!" he glared at me. "the pictures yesterday shows that there really is someone stalking you, maybe us."

"babe, he's right," hanni said.

"ok, then what should we do?"

"I don't know, give them a fake one?" jake shrugged.

I hate this so much. why can't people just leave us alone?

"we could try..." I said hesitantly. I didn't want to put any of my friends in danger, especially hanni and hyein.

I had a bad feeling it was probably minjeong behind this. the way she started obsessing over me is just crazy.

"hanni can live with me for the time being," I said and pulled hanni close to me by the waist.

"ok... I will probably sleep over at jay's or something," jake said.

"sure."

after school, I went with hanni to her apartment as she packed some things to bring over.

"you know, you could just wear my stuff," I said as I sat on her bed.

"really?"

"of course! you don't even need to ask."

she squealed in delight and came crashing into me with a hug that caused me to fall back on the bed.

she poked my side and I was trying to squirm away from her playful poking. "hanni, stop!"

but hanni didn't stop, and soon we were both rolling around on the bed, laughing uncontrollably.

after a few minutes, we finally calmed down. though we were not really calmed down because we were making out on her bed.

the stalker thing was thrown to the back of my mind as I just enjoyed my moment with hanni.

a/n
who do yall think is stalking them?