28

lee hyesoo pov
"hanni, let's go," I said to her when our class ended. I told hanni about the whole thing about minjeong.

obviously, neither of us liked it. I asked hanni to come with me so minjeong wouldn't have a chance to do anything.

we held hands and walked to the library together.

"hey," I said to minjeong and she turned around excitedly.

"hyesoo! I saved you a seat here..." she slowly trailed off when she saw that hanni was there too.

"what is she doing here?"

"why not?" I shrugged and sat down opposite her. hanni took a seat beside me. I purposely placed my hand over hanni's on the table for minjeong to see.

minjeong was fuming and I could hear it so clearly.

"are we gonna start or not?" I sassed.

hanni was playing with my fingers with one hand and her other hand just kept rubbing my thigh. it was really distracting.

"let's take a break," I told minjeong. hanni turned to smile at me. I pulled her with me. dhe kept asking where we were going.

I pulled her to the toilet that we frequented.

"did you have fun teasing me earlier?" I asked as she just stared at my lips.

in one swift motion, she pulled me in for a deep kiss. she tugged at my shirt aggressively, stretching it.

she pulled off my shirt and started to kiss down my neck. it felt so good.

"mark me."

I tried my best to make sure I looked as neat as possible before going back to the library.

I was so distracted by hanni that I delayed the break by half an hour.

"sorry," I said as we sat down.

minjeong stared at my neck. then I felt her leg touching mine. she was just rubbing her shoe on my leg actually.

did she think we were in a movie where the female character seduces someone???

"thanks for scratching my leg, I guess," I said. she scoffed and put her leg away.

"no problem," she said with an angry face.

"bitch," I mumbled.

"what did you say?"

"I said, I had a bad itch," I replied. hanni was judging me so bad.

winter pov
I hated how hyesoo was being so rude to me because of hanni. hanni is like a bad influence.

hyesoo kept making these snarky remarks at me. I feel upset that she was saying all these stuff to me.

why can't she be nice to me like she used to? she seems to be nice to only hanni now.

anyways, hanni left her phone on the desk when they left during the break.

it was a good thing she had no password on the phone. I unlocked it and started to explore it.

I scheduled an automated text to hyesoo, asking her to meet while pretending that I'm hanni.

this could be my chance to meet hyesoo alone...