46

lee hyesoo pov
"hey, isn't that minjeong? I thought she transferred out," chan came up behind me and pointed at a figure.

"I think that's her," I said and squinted my eyes to see better.

"do you think she is... stalking you?" chan lowered his voice. well, she did seem very suspicious.

"maybe... let's go into the school first. it's safer there," I said and dragged him in by his shirt.

we stepped into the school and hanni was there waiting for me already. I smiled at her, mesmerised by her beauty.

"felix...?" chan said which snapped me out of it. he was looking outside in a weird position.

"look, he's talking to minjeong," he pointed

"what?" I turned around to see that he was indeed talking to minjeong. that's weird.

chan walked over to them which caught me by surprise. I followed him, trying to hide my nervousness.

"hey, what are you guys talking about?" he asked casually.

"just catching up," minjeong replied, looking at me with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

catching up? she has got nothing to catch up with felix.

I felt a chill run down my spine. something wasn't right. "ok, well, we should probably go to class now," I said, trying to steer the conversation away from anything too personal.

as we walked away, chan gave me a concerned look. "do you think she's up to something?"

"I don't know, but we should be careful," I whispered back. "let's keep an eye on her."

I went to class with hanni, worried about what minjeong might do.

the rest of the day went by without incident, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. as hanni and I walked home, I kept looking over my shoulder, half-expecting minjeong to jump out from behind a tree and kidnap us both.

"I'm sure she won't do anything to us," hanni reassured me and caressed my hand when she noticed that I kept turning back.

finally, I reached my house and let out a sigh of relief. but as I turned to unlock the door, I saw her again. minjeong was standing on the sidewalk, watching me and hanni.

I froze. "what do you want?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"I just wanted to talk," she said, taking a step closer.

"I don't want to talk to you," I said, backing away while pulling hanni behind me.

minjeong's expression turned dark. "you don't have a choice," she hissed, lunging at me.

"I really need to tell you!" she said and I tried to free myself from her grip on the ground.

hanni tried to pull her away but she wouldn't budge and pushed hanni off.

"you don't touch her!"

"just let me say something!" she yelled like a maniac.

a/n
this turned dark real quick