22

third person pov
hanni woke up and rubbed her eyes. she felt hyesoo's arm wrapped around her waist as she spooned her.

she giggled and held hyesoo's hand, gently massaging her fingers. hyesoo snuggled closer to the back of hanni's neck.

hanni turned around and faced hyesoo. she could hardly believe that she got together with her.

"baby, wake up. we're gonna be late for school," she said as she gently caressed hyesoo's cheeks. hyesoo groaned and shifted closer to hanni.

"give me five more minutes..." she mumbled. hanni was amused by how cute she was being.

"wake up! we are really gonna be late," hanni said and hyesoo grumbled before slowly getting up.

"hey," minjeong went up to hyesoo. hyesoo sighed and turned around. she held hanni's hand tightly.

"hi," she said dryly. she hated that ever since minjeong invited her to the party, she showed up near her a lot.

"I didn't see you in class yesterday," minjeong said.

"uh... something came up so we left," hyesoo nonchalantly answered her. she placed her hand over hanni's shoulder and pulled her close.

"we? who's we?" minjeong asked, furrowing her eyebrows. she glanced at hanni who kust stared at her with wide eyes.

"well, since you missed yesterday's class, do you want to come with me to the library after school to copy down the notes?"

hyesoo looked at hanni. hanni nodded her head in approval for her to go.

"sure. she's coming with me though," hyesoo said and pointed at hanni.

"I don't think she can come though... there's limited seats at the library."

hyesoo rolled her eyes. minjeong was making way too much excuses.

"it's fine, I won't go then," hanni spoke up.

"babe, what are you saying?" hyesoo looked at hanni.

"just go," hanni told her.

"ok..."

hanni pov
minjeong came to ask my hyesoo to go to the library with her after class. hyesoo wanted to take me but minjeong made some excuse that I should not go.

I decided to let hyesoo go because I know she cares a lot about her studies.

I also wanted to test her. I do trust her but I needed to see it for myself.

hyesoo was sulking beside me in class.

"hanni... why did you want me to go? I don't wanna stay with her alone," she said and hugged my side. I hummed in response and she just rested her head on my shoulder.

"hanni..." she whined.

"how many times do I have to tell you to stop being lovey dovey in the back?!" kazuha turned behind again and whisper shouted at us.

I gave her a sheepish smile while hyesoo ignored her. hyesoo leaned in to kiss my cheeks and tried to kiss me.

"not now," I said. it was very difficult to stay focused when she is this touchy with me.

she started to breathe down my neck and I bit my lips to control myself.

"fine," she pouted and pulled away. she was being so cute while sulking.

after all our classes ended, she went to the library and met up with winter. I managed to sneak there without getting caught.

it made me feel like a spy.

I sat a distance away from them. I was able to see them both from the side.

winter... lying about limited spaces in the library.

"here are the notes," I could hear winter tell hyesoo. I hid behind a book and watched them.

hyesoo took out her notebook and started copying down notes from winter.

I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and jumped.

"what are you doing?" jake asked. I sighed in relief when I faced him.

"shh!" I said as I focused on winter and hyesoo. I could feel jake judging me.

"ack!" he shrieked when I pulled him down onto the seat next to me harshly. I used the book as a shield when I noticed winter and hyesoo turn their heads.

"shut the fuck up, jake!"

"hanni, what are you doing?"

"shh... I'm trying to see what winter and hyesoo are doing," I said from behind the book.

"they are kissing."

"what?" I popped my head up to see hyesoo writing things down.

jake chuckled at me. I glared at him and turned my focus back to hyesoo.

winter was staring at her fondly. she then raised her hand to pat hyesoo's head which made my blood boil.

hyesoo put her hand down and stopped writing. she slapped winter's hand away from her and started to say somethings to her. I could tell she was mad. she looked hot when she was mad, not gonna lie.

she stood up abruptly and went off. winter looked really upset.

damn.

my phone started ringing and I picked it up immediately.

"hey, where are you? I just finished copying the notes and I'll take you home."

"I'm coming!" I stood up and rushed off, leaving jake dumbfounded.