56

lee hyesoo pov
hanni had been so touchy with me in school the entire day.

after school, she held my hand and led us to her apartment in a rush. "hurry," she kept urging me.

I tried to keep up with her pace and was unsure of why she wanted to rush me. was this about last night?

right, she said her parents won't be home.

when we reached, she immediately dropped her bag and pinned me against the door, pressing her lips against mine. my bag slid off my shoulder as I cupped her cheeks and kissed her back.

our kisses got more heated as we made our way to her bedroom. hanni forcefully pushed me on the bed and straddled me.

with hanni straddling me on the bed, I could feel the heat between us growing with each passing moment. her hands were roaming over my chest, exploring every inch of my body with a hunger that was almost overwhelming.

as she leaned down to kiss me again, I could feel her breath hot against my skin. I reached up to cup her face in my hands, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. our tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths with a passion that left us both gasping for air.

hanni's hands moved lower as she straddled me more firmly. I could feel her heat against my skin, and my body responded eagerly to her touch.

hanni leaned down to kiss me again, her lips trailing down my neck as she moved lower and lower.

I moaned softly as she reached my chest, her tongue tracing lazy circles on my collarbone before moving lower still.

I gasped at the sensation, my hands tangling in her hair as I tried to hold on to the last shreds of control. but it was no use. hanni was driving me crazy with desire, and I knew that I was about to lose myself completely to her.

as hanni and I kissed passionately, our hands roamed over each other's bodies. our bodies were pressed together, each of us feeling the heat radiating from the other.

hanni's hands were on my hips, pulling me closer to her. I could feel her breath hot against my skin as she kissed her way down my neck, her lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

I moaned softly as she reached my breasts, her hand softly massaging them before moving lower. I could feel the heat between my legs growing with each passing moment, my body aching for her touch.

with a growl, I pushed hanni back onto the bed, straddling her as I leaned down to kiss her again. our tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths with a hunger that was almost too much to bear.

as we kissed, I could feel hanni's hands roaming over my back, pulling me closer to her. I could feel her desire building, her body responding eagerly to my touch.

"hanni?" we heard a knock on the door and we immediately pulled apart, eyes widening.

"hanni, are you here?" we could hear her mom asking as she knocked the door.

"yes, mom... I was just... uhh, taking a nap," hanni replied awkwardly. the doorknob rattled and hanni pushed me off the bed before her mom could see me.

"we bought some food back! come and eat if you want," her mom entered and said.

"I'm kinda... tired from school now," hanni lied. I held in my laugh while hiding.

"oh, ok. rest well," her mom said. I waited for the door to close but that didn't happened.

apparently her mom turned back and ask hanni more stuff. "do you have a guest with you by the way? I see two bags and two pairs of shoes outside."