39

lee hyesoo pov
hanni and I were in the restroom together. yes, this is us talking.

hanni gripped tightly on my shirt and we were aggressively making out. she wouldn't let me go and just kept kissing me. even when I tried pulling away, she just kept pulling me in.

I could barely breathe.

"I'm sorry," she finally pulled away and spoke.

"hanni, it's fine."

"really? you seemed very upset when I couldn't really trust you."

"yeah, it's fine."

"I'm really sorry I didn't. the school also found out about the rumour and cleared it up... so can we get back together? I promise I will trust you now."

"hanni... I missed you so much," I said with a smile and hugged her. "I'm also sorry for saying harsh things to you too."

"you shouldn't apologise. you were the victim and I didn't trust you..."

she pulled me in again and we continued making out for the rest of the hour.

"damn, you got back with hanni?" yunjin asked in class.

"what?"

she pointed at my hickeys and I just blushed and looked away.

"yeah, I just missed her so much especially when I was suspended."

"why are you flirting with my girl?" hanni appeared and jokingly asked yunjin.

"oop, sorry," yunjin said and moved to the seat in front.

hanni slid her hand onto mine and interlocked them. she smiled widely at me and I couldn't help but lean in to kiss her cheek.

"your cheeks are so cute," I said and pinched them while she scrunched up her nose.

"stop," she whined and tried to pull my hand off her cheek and pouted when I refused to let go.

"hanni, let's go on a date tomorrow."

I'm so nervous. it would be my first date with hanni after we got back together.

I went to her apartment and waited for her while she got ready.

"how do I look?" she asked me.

"you look pretty," I said and she gave me a huge smile

"you don't look so bad yourself."

"let's go then," I said and held out a hand

"let's go then," I said and held out a hand. she took my hand and we walked together.

we started out the date by going to the movies. it was a romcom that had been released recently.

"it's my first time in the theatres with you!" hanni giggled excitedly as we sat down.

"are you cold?" I asked when I noticed her shivering.

"no..."

I took off my jacket and placed it over her.

"thanks... but what about you?" she asked. I was sleeveless so of course I would feel cold.

"uhm... it's not that cold," I told her. she lifted the hand rest and pulled me closer to her. good thing I got tickets for a couple seat. we hugged each other with the jacket over us.

"now we both won't be cold," she said and looked up at me. her eyes were so cute.

I gave her a small peck on the lips. she pulled me in for a much deeper kiss while we waited for the movie to start.

we never really paid attention to the movie though because we were busy with other things.

she ended up on my lap. her hand was touching my bare skin and I loved the warmth of her touch. hanni kissed down my neck and I sighed in pleasure.

I groaned as she licked at my neck. she traced a little circle on my collar bone and I whimpered as she softly sucked on my neck.

she bit down lightly on my neck and an immense pleasure washed over me and I forgot we were in the theatre.

my lips met hanni's and I tasted myself on her lips. I moaned in pleasure as her mouth devoured mine.

we pulled away for a bit to catch our breaths. I then grabbed her cheeks and yanked her into another aggressive kiss.

"you taste so good..." I would never get tired of saying it.

hanni responded by tugging on my sleeveless top and fusing our mouths together again. she continued to tug at my top and I thought we would rip it off each other.

we continued to kiss and fondle with each other's bodies until we had to stop because the movie ended and the staff trying to clean up the place was just staring at us from a distance.

after the movie, we went out to eat at a small italian restaurant near the theatre because hanni wanted pizza.

"let's go to an american restaurant, they probably have pizza."

"isn't pizza italian? let's go to that one instead," she said and pulled me towards a restaurant she saw.

she ordered a hawaiian pizza. I started pocking out the pineapples and giving it to her.

"you don't like pineapples?"

"not really, but you like them so I'll give them to you."

"yay! more pineapples!" she cutely exclaimed and started eating the pizza and pineapples.

she ate most of the pizza. we fought for the last slice but I just gave it to her because she wanted it.

"my hand smells like pizza," I commented. she took my hand and sniffed it. kinda weird but ok.

"damn, I'm gonna have pizza for supper again."